Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
OP UPDATED

Sorry guys, I had to make new archives; he made a lot of alternative versions as the thread had not been properly updated in 2 years (already!). I preferred to make clean archives.
Thank you so much for updating it!

Greetings.

nobody9265

Jan 15, 2019
OP UPDATED

Sorry guys, I had to make new archives; he made a lot of alternative versions as the thread had not been properly updated in 2 years (already!). I preferred to make clean archives.
The Gatekeeper alts are missing. I uploaded them here:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
UPDATE 2023-03-16: Made a new post

I did my thing again and deleted most (but not all) of the different angles, reorganized them and recompressed them using x265 (1080p). Normalization was not necessary. I chose the 60fps versions when available. I set a much better quality setting than usual since there are so many details in Wildeer's videos (skin, dust, film grain), so the videos are not that much smaller than the originals. Still you get 25 videos (see image) of 670 MiB in one file.

Last edited:

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Someone had to pay so you could get it for free.
I disagree, nothing GateKeeper related deserves any pay, at least not yet.
P1 + P2 were nothing but a teaser and P3 isn't even done yet + seems to just be an even longer teaser.

Patreon has become worse than video game preorders!
There's always a few idiots who preorder games, basically telling the developers "you don't need to deliver a finished + polished and bug free product, we'll instead even pay you for the unfinished mess you call beta".

Patreon however brings this to a whole new level.
Wildeer earned over 200.000,00 Dollars even though he didn't release a single product, that being an actual GateKeeper animation including sex scenes.

This absurd phenomenon completely undermines the concept of trading which is "the voluntary exchange of goods or services between economic actors".
On patreon there often is NO exchange of goods or services, just a vague promise of what might happen sometime in the future...
It's like going to the store to pay the cashier 50 dollars but instead of getting your groceries, you walk home empty handed.

If you pay a craftsmen to work on your porch and he doesn't show up or only does a little and then leaves to never return again, no sane person would ever send them money in hopes of them returning to one day, finish what they've promised to do.

On the internet however, you'll find 3000 + idiots that seriously believe that sending, some anonymous person on the internet, money for not doing anything is somehow a great incentive for that person to start working diligently again.
If you try to explain this concept to any sane person, be prepared to be laughed at or even called "an idiot", both these actions would be perfectly justified because whoever actually believes in the concept of paying somebody for not working, will make this person work even harder (some time in the future) is in fact an ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

These idiots are the main reason we don't have 2 or even 3 real Gatekeeper Episodes yet.
So no, they DID NOT pay so i could get it "for free".
By paying they are actively PREVENTING me and anybody else, with common sense and a few braincells left, to get the chance, to pay for a finished, quality product or to get such a quality product for free.
Furthermore they actually actively PREVENT such a product from ever existing.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Unless I'm mistaken I think deepthroating was promised but that didn't happen, so anal should be next, who knows when. I forget the map but vaginal, then dp then anal with big chief.

digmanutslmao

May 31, 2021
Unless I'm mistaken I think deepthroating was promised but that didn't happen, so anal should be next, who knows when. I forget the map but vaginal, then dp then anal with big chief.
the other half of p3 is still coming, hes just releasing it in 2 parts for reasons and I presume he'll edit them to be one singular vid when its ready

Reactions: binglrgongr
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes