Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

OFDOOMGOD

Feb 13, 2020
Sad
this guy has so much talent but is just lazy as fuck it seems. he could make so much for money if she just would grind harder

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Can anyone leak the "please read this post before doing anything" update from September 8th?

Sounds like some extra spicy excuses were being made in there, I'd love to read them ;).

Also pretty hilarious how he went from "I'll release Part 3 in August no matter what" to "GK 3? what's that again???".
Don't worry guys it'll be release this month, I'm sure :KEK:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone leak the "please read this post before doing anything" update from September 8th?

Sounds like some extra spicy excuses were being made in there, I'd love to read them ;).

Also pretty hilarious how he went from "I'll release Part 3 in August no matter what" to "GK 3? what's that again???".
Don't worry guys it'll be release this month, I'm sure :KEK:
It's not anything nefarious. Sorry to disappoint you. It just talks about what new Patrons should do to get setup and how he's appreciative. He mentions the Discord, the public assets and how he'll message people with the archive links. He also includes two new pics as thanks. Reached goal bra.jpg
Reached goal oiled up and ready.jpg

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
It's not anything nefarious. Sorry to disappoint you. It just talks about what new Patrons should do to get setup and how he's appreciative. He mentions the Discord, the public assets and how he'll message people with the archive links. He also includes two new pics as thanks. View attachment 2045077
View attachment 2045078
Oh well I was ready for the spiciest of excuses... :cry:.

Thanks for sharing it though.

Luckily there seems to be something even better...

Reactions: Icekatana

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Kappaclaus.png
"I'm not satisfied."

My dude... no one is satisfied with what you've been doing with the GateKeeper project over the past few years :LUL:.

Whatever though, we need this to be leaked ASAP I smell spicy excuses and further delays.

I think my nose is right this time.
ComedyDeer wouldn't disappoint us twice.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes