• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Oh no... :eek: did I hurt somebodies feelings?

I guess the infamous F95 Moderator "Wildeerfan69" is out deleting messages, for stating simple facts, once again.

No worries, I'll try again ;).

Shoutouts and thanks to the, round about 4200 complete Idiots, widely known as "WildeerStudios patreon/subscribestar supporters", for making extra sure, Wildeer never has to release actual content ever again.
With every single dollar you give to him, without receiving anything of substance in return, other than laughable excuses of course, the chances of him actually following a reliable, outcome oriented and timely work schedule decrease further and further.
The guy could have made millions and we could have had many parts of Gatekeeper but instead, even after 2+ years we don't even have part 3.
It's like it is with many things in life, it only takes a few idiots to ruin it for everybody else... :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot guys, after all I didn't want Gatekeeper to be great anyways. (y)

@Wildeerfan69 Feel free to delete this post again, but this time please be kind enough to explain to me, via private message, what exactly hurt your feelings so damn bad you had to delete it. :)

Peace

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
All you need to know about Wildeer is that the quality is incredible, and in two plus years he's created almost 9-10 minutes of potentially erotic content. If people want to spend a ton of money on that, that's up to them. Honestly I think he'd keep the same slow-ass pace either way.
Is the little content he did provide of decent quality? Yes!
However, is it of "incredible" quality? Ah hell nah!
Just because the content features your, or one of your, favorite fetishes does not make it "incredible", it's decent for 3dx but if you want to see "incredible" go watch something like "Astartes" or some other animated masterpiece.
If it comes to 3dx go and watch Nyl's, AgentRedGirl's, Animo's, Guilty's, Yeero's etc.'s stuff, you'll be surprised how much better it is, maybe not in terms of representing your favorite fetishes but definitely in terms of animation quality and quantity.

That being said, I never said that people weren't allowed to spend money on Wildeer's patreon/subscribestar pages.
If people want to give him a billion dollars a year, go ahead, it's their money so it's their choice.
I simply stated the fact, that by doing so, they significantly decrease the likelihood of Wildeer releasing quality content in a reasonable timeframe.

Furthermore I can easily refute your assumptions regarding his "either way slow-ass pace" by recalling his content output when I still supported him 2+ years ago.
From the release of GK P1 (11.11.2019) to GK P2 (02.26.2020) only about 3 1/2 months passed.
In between those 3 1/2 months he also worked on a LiT part + released a halloween animation right before GK P1.

So NO, he wasn't always that slow!

Only after realizing that people are paying him 10 to 15 grand a month, even without him providing steady content, his production speed slowed down significantly.

I mean be real, would you work your ass off 8-12 hours a day 7 days a week if you'd get payed 10-15 large for not really doing anything?
Hall nah you wouldn't!
That's like saying most people would still go to the gym and work out every other day if they already looked like a fitness model without doing anything.

Be real for a second, 99% of people go to the gym to look good, if they could have a great body without working out most of them wouldn't work out, same goes for earning money, why work hard for it when you can get it almost for free?

Why do I have to explain such simple staples of human psychology, if you can even call it that... it's simple guys, sooooo simple...

Last edited:

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
It's funny how some people like to pay and are satisfied, see the reaction to the comment below.

View attachment 2063662
Those are the kind of people that would still support him even if he wouldn't post anything for 5 years, as I said, idiots that ruin it for everybody else but oh well... what can you do?!

Looking forward to the release in 2069 :)

Dop krieg

Apr 20, 2021
Hey, could anyone here send me wildeer's this month mega link? Appearently he's only sending It through DM's, so I can't download It from kemono party :p
thx in advance

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I mean, it would be nice to have someone else using this model for another Lara game. But could you imagine how long it would take Wildeer to make a game? Faster than light travel would be routine technology for us by then.
Well doesn't have to be with same quality as these ones will take a long ass time or a big studio but no one will do it, so option if someone uses his Lara for a game, but I guess it's a far cry.

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
It's funny how some people like to pay and are satisfied, see the reaction to the comment below.

View attachment 2063662
People who throw away their life savings to Herbalife scams are also "satisfied". Doesn't make it less of a scam. People paid 500 million dollars to Star Citizen to buy that guy a mansion but no game. You going to admit you're a fool and got taken or keep pretending to save face?

Just because people pay is not an indication of quality or skill. People paid to watch 19 kids and counting to see a guy into cp raise a family.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:(
hey' can someone here can tell me what will be in part 2 ?
did he wrote somthing or said ? (i know it will be relesed in 2030 )
I wish I could help you But unfortunately I don't know it's going to take a long time huh for part 2 damn it's heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: Isabella69 and oz1
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes