Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Lol :KEK:
Didn't you see the thread title. It all videos in here.

If you are talking about the game he is developing, its not out yet.
Wasn't Wildeer's Lara game just a pipe dream of some users here in this thread? I don't remember Wildeer ever mentioning it. Animopron is working on a Lara game though.
Gee thankx, Now ive lost confidence of asking anymore:cautious:
Since your question has been answered asking again would be pointless anyways, wouldn't it?

Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Wasn't Wildeer's Lara game just a pipe dream of some users here in this thread? I don't remember Wildeer ever mentioning it. Animopron is working on a Lara game though.

Since your question has been answered asking again would be pointless anyways, wouldn't it?
Ahh I mixed it. Thanks for correcting.
Yep its animpron making the game.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

LieDeerStudio

Sep 1, 2021
Eyyyy what up losers???

It’s ya boi LieDeer BACK in this BIATCH!

Ha! Just kidding, love you all! <3

Sorry for not posting anything for a year but I was busy banging bitches (your mothers hehehehe :LUL:) and doing coke in my brand new 200 square meters apartment.

Oh, what about GK P3? Ah well… sorry guys I would have loved to work on it but sadly my laptop broke about a year ago + I had internet connection problems.
Unfortunately I couldn’t replace the laptop or fix the internet, cause you stingy fucks make me work below minimum wage.
Thus I haven’t been able to work on GK P3, I mean think about it…
Only 10-12k a month??? Dafuq!?!??! How am I suppose to live of goddamn POCKET money?
We talked about this last year, go ahead and up your donation to about 100 Dollars a month each and I might be able to afford a new MacBook Air for rendering.
Why a MacBook Air you ask? :WaitWhat:
Cause I sure as hell aint one of those cheap Windows/Android fucks! :KEK:

So yeah guys, that’s it, you know what to do, step up your money game and I might have something for you sometimes next year. :PogChamp:

Hihihihihi I got you guys AGAIN!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I was obviously just kidding yet again, I love and appreciate every single one of you, even if you only pledge a dollar.
I’m working 26/7, 12 days a week, 420 days a year, on the Gate Keeper Part 3 animation and I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to release it this year, or maybe next year… I mean it’s hard work guys, it aint easy, I’m telling ya folks…
All these other artists that work 10 times faster than me are just lucky, they probably all make 50 times as much money as I do so they can hire pro animators for their work, unfortunately with the 200.000.00 Dollars I made over the last 2 years I can’t afford such luxury.
Taxes and costs of living are just killing me here, over in eastern Europe, know for it’s INSANE taxes and living costs, worse than Sweden I’m telling ya!

Either way, have a good one guys much love and cya for my next update. :giggle:

Thanks for supporting me!!! :giggle:

Best regards :giggle:

LieDeerStudio

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Eyyyy what up losers???

It’s ya boi LieDeer BACK in this BIATCH!

Ha! Just kidding, love you all! <3

Sorry for not posting anything for a year but I was busy banging bitches (your mothers hehehehe :LUL:) and doing coke in my brand new 200 square meters apartment.

Oh, what about GK P3? Ah well… sorry guys I would have loved to work on it but sadly my laptop broke about a year ago + I had internet connection problems.
Unfortunately I couldn’t replace the laptop or fix the internet, cause you stingy fucks make me work below minimum wage.
Thus I haven’t been able to work on GK P3, I mean think about it…
Only 10-12k a month??? Dafuq!?!??! How am I suppose to live of goddamn POCKET money?
We talked about this last year, go ahead and up your donation to about 100 Dollars a month each and I might be able to afford a new MacBook Air for rendering.
Why a MacBook Air you ask? :WaitWhat:
Cause I sure as hell aint one of those cheap Windows/Android fucks! :KEK:

So yeah guys, that’s it, you know what to do, step up your money game and I might have something for you sometimes next year. :PogChamp:

Hihihihihi I got you guys AGAIN!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I was obviously just kidding yet again, I love and appreciate every single one of you, even if you only pledge a dollar.
I’m working 26/7, 12 days a week, 420 days a year, on the Gate Keeper Part 3 animation and I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to release it this year, or maybe next year… I mean it’s hard work guys, it aint easy, I’m telling ya folks…
All these other artists that work 10 times faster than me are just lucky, they probably all make 50 times as much money as I do so they can hire pro animators for their work, unfortunately with the 200.000.00 Dollars I made over the last 2 years I can’t afford such luxury.
Taxes and costs of living are just killing me here, over in eastern Europe, know for it’s INSANE taxes and living costs, worse than Sweden I’m telling ya!

Either way, have a good one guys much love and cya for my next update. :giggle:

Thanks for supporting me!!! :giggle:

Best regards :giggle:

LieDeerStudio
Delete this post please..

It's so convincing that it entices you to donate money to wildeer... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: voltairepop
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes