Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Armored_Mage

May 9, 2018
10k-12k is nothing, it just about covers the eternal license money for the Lara Model, which just about covers the expenses for fluid motion studies during Brothel visits and the pool maintenance bill, leaving barely any money left for coke.. No fear and loathing in Budapest means less time for making actual stuff in Blender.. So if all you pay pigs and money whales want more you need to open up the wallet so Wildeer can continue working with high res stiff animations on crappy hardware.
i dont believe he have the license for lara model lol

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Halloween 2022 animation progress.
It looks like Gatekeeper part 3 has to wait and I thought it would finally be released in October. My new release estimate is Christmas, I hope. Maybe sooner, maybe later, sometime in 2023. But that's just my view.

animworkprog.jpg

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I don't understand how he thinks that he just missed Gatekeeper 3 coming out in October, but then says maybe Christmas. Then he wasn't even close to getting it out by October, if that's his new estimate. Disappointing and not enough transparency/honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: honkers

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
He said the fluid simulation is complete so I guess he will start rendering now, it will take about a month or longer, then he will create the audio with the voice actress and I think that can be before Christmas, but maybe the voice actress won't have time, so it will come sometime in 2023. I think he said that the next release of Gatekeeper will be complete with audio. So I don't expect a work in progress to be released sooner. Everything is my opinion.

Last edited:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
He said the fluid simulation is complete so I guess he will start rendering now, it will take about a month or longer, then he will create the audio with the voice actress and I think that can be before Christmas, but maybe the voice actress won't have time, so it will come sometime in 2023. I think he said that the next release of Gatekeeper will be complete with audio. So I don't expect a work in progress to be released sooner. Everything is my opinion.
You are really trusting the word of Wildeexcuse Studio? Maybe he haven't render anything yet.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, Dash, I want to thank you for providing updates and information here. You are the only one that regularly provides information. Everyone is super angsty and negative about his work rate, myself included at times, but I'm glad that you're here.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Hey, Dash, I want to thank you for providing updates and information here. You are the only one that regularly provides information. Everyone is super angsty and negative about his work rate, myself included at times, but I'm glad that you're here.
Thank you for your kind words. Giving you guys updates on Wildeers work has been fun

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
In news that will shock everyone :-

Hey guys! Unfortunately, I have no good news. The Gatekeeper simulation is still wrong. The collision is slipping for some reason, I don't understand. And my Halloween surprise is not ready either. I certainly can't publish today. Here, too, I had a problem with the fluid simulation. Thanks to those who helped. I ended up reworking one of the scenes. It will have less simulation, but I haven't been able to start rendering yet. So you have to wait 1-2 days for that. I don't know yet whether I will make some smaller content or a teaser by tonight.

I'll take a day off tomorrow. And I'm thinking about what I can do with the Gatekeeper problem. But Happy Halloween!

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
Aritists in general like doing their own things working alone without hard deadlines, obsessing over details, not necessarily progress. What I wish is that real studios could be formed from a lot of these talented artists and that they be subjected to deadlines and peer reviews instead of trudging along by themselves at their own pace. I suppose that's antithetical to their business models being supported by patrons with or without producing content. Then there is the fact that a lot of the content may not exactly be copyright friendly, and therefore a fully fledged business might find itself in copyright situations (rightly or wrongly).

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
Organizing a studio ain't a picnic
Yep, totally agree, but that's exactly why it can't be artists that do that part. Business people on the other hand have been managing artists in the gaming industry for decades so it can be done with success.

jonhapimp

Nov 29, 2017
tbf liquid physics is one of the worst things to deal with in Blender, next to hair.
You can learn Houdini, make a superior quality liquid sim and render it before you get anything out of Wildeer. And Houdini is notoriously hard to learn.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes