Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
): Yes, as much as he is a great artist, I can't defend him here anymore. :confused:
Many are already dissatisfied.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
:unsure: If so, then I apologize for not realizing it sooner.
No, please don't be embarrased. English isn't everyone's first language and it can be difficult to discern when someone is being satirical. LieDeer is just someone who posts, while mocking Wildeer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No, please don't be embarrased. English isn't everyone's first language and it can be difficult to discern when someone is being satirical. LieDeer is just someone who posts, while mocking Wildeer.
Yes that's true it's very difficult English is my third language to get worse but I try to improve everyday to put English as my second language thank you for the words.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Halloween animation development news. I hope it works out. Gatekeeper P3 probably sometime later.

View attachment 2116141
This is from the early October update, I guess he was just cappin' :KEK:
+
How is this guy getting away with writing "just the usual" instead of actually apologizing for being late.

This guy is clowning his supporters on every single update without them realizing it... sometimes I come to think that the LieDeer guy is actually Wildeers f95 forum account...
kek.png

Reactions: lazychicken

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
If this doesn't make some supporters rethink, then I don't know what will.
That would require his supporters to have the ability to think in the first place, which without a brain (not having a brain is the main requirement to becoming a wildeer supporter), is quite hard I believe. :4Head:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's cool..
Ah that look of Lara's is well, penetrating is sensual I think it's so sexy damn she's so beautiful yeah talking about those full lips :p:p:p

honkers

Apr 30, 2021
3 years (at least) since he started Gatekeeper. 2+ years (at least) since he mentioned Part 3. Zero penetration of any kind yet.

Reactions: dasheavy
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes