Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Frost122

Oct 22, 2021
Fun fact: just imagine how strong an erection this gatekeeper has, that he easily holds 50 kg on his penis. (+-10kg) How much does Lara weigh?

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Fun fact: just imagine how strong an erection this gatekeeper has, that he easily holds 50 kg on his penis. (+-10kg) How much does Lara weigh?
It's a recurring theme, mostly in spitroasts, that the female is held just with dicks alone. It's usually some monsters like rock trolls or animals with meter-long penises. It's not meant to be taken seriously, just like all those penetrations where the anatomy of female is apparently one straight pipe from mouth to anus, allowing the dick to just go ATWT.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I don't know what others think but to me it seems like Wildeer has been doing 'actual' work only just recently. :unsure:
WHAT?!
Are you trying to tell me that he hasn't been working on this animation for at least 16 hours a day, over the last 2,5 years???
Blasphemy!!! :mad::mad::mad:
How can you even think about an accusation like this?!?!
Wildeer is my hero and he would NEVER lie to us in any kind of way!
Yes he hasn't been releasing a lot of content but that's just because he's super UNLUCKY, compared to all the other artists.
Instead of hating, making fun of him and spreading blasphemy you guys should support him with your money!

Let's all support him with at least 10 Dollaris each so he can finally get himself out of poverty, he only made like $200.000,00+ over the last 2,5 years, how is he suppose to survive?!?!?!?
That's barely above minimum wage in the extremely rich countries of eastern Europe.

Remember guys, Wildeer always tells the truth and the more money we give him the more content we will receive (100% proven natural law).

I'll be off defending my hero Mr. Wildeer on Discord now, damn man those haters be everywhere, I wonder why... he's such a nice dude.
Whatever, Cya guys!

#supportwildeerUwU:)

Last edited:

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Are the video that we can download here different that the ones with the same name on R34 or the (culture) hub ?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP UPDATED

Sorry guys, I had to make new archives; he made a lot of alternative versions as the thread had not been properly updated in 2 years (already!). I preferred to make clean archives.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry guys, I had to make new archives; he made a lot of alternative versions as the thread had not been properly updated in 2 years (already!). I preferred to make clean archives.
So which archives exactly are updated now? All of them?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes