Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
So, in a language I hope you can understand: that you don't agree with something doens't mean it's wrong. Or, maybe, it should be along the lines of "durrrr, derrrp, deerp, durrr, hurrr". Hope you get it now! :p

And of course, tits always Unopened just made a great argument for them!

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Tits:
  • Sustain life
  • Milk dispensers
  • Don't need to sneak glances at them to see them, they are constantly in your peripheral view when talking to a girl
  • Not everyone can have perfect tits or tits that just look good in general
  • Is an errogenous zone
Ass:
  • Only shits and farts come out it
  • You need to wait for a girl to be turned around to see them completely
  • Anyone can get an ass that looks good, all it takes is doing some squats
  • Is NOT an errogenous zone

So clearly tits are quantifiably better then ass. :LOL:
Is NOT an erogenous zone? You're doing it wrong. This isn't a war that can be won. Let's just agree that both T and A are awesome.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
dunno bout that, plenty of asian women have flat butts not sure how you train them up maybe some slight muscle definition if your lucky.

IIIMoshr

Sep 8, 2019
dunno bout that, plenty of asian women have flat butts not sure how you train them up maybe some slight muscle definition if your lucky.
Building muscle doesn't seem to be your field of interest... Almost anybody (except for very rare genetic jinxes) can grow a round butt with leg workouts. It's just the size that varies of course

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I'm not quite sure what's going on in this thread right now, but i just wanted to say that I added Gatekeeper 3 and then re-revisited Wildeer's collection and used RIFE 4.6 to interpolate all the videos to 60fps. I even rerendered his 60fps videos because and stuff.

So yeah, I did my thing again and deleted most (but not all) of the different angles, reorganized them and recompressed them using x265 (1080p) with 60fps. Normalization was not necessary. 27 videos of 1.16 GiB.

PS: The gatekeeper 3 POV tiktok (or whatever) style video is not a H.265 but done with AV1. Please tell me if that runs on all your machines. I might use it in the future.
LaraCroftCosplay.jpg

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm not quite sure what's going on in this thread right now, but i just wanted to say that I added Gatekeeper 3 and then re-revisited Wildeer's collection and used RIFE 4.6 to interpolate all the videos to 60fps. I even rerendered his 60fps videos because and stuff.

So yeah, I did my thing again and deleted most (but not all) of the different angles, reorganized them and recompressed them using x265 (1080p) with 60fps. Normalization was not necessary. 27 videos of 1.16 GiB.

PS: The gatekeeper 3 POV tiktok (or whatever) style video is not a H.265 but done with AV1. Please tell me if that runs on all your machines. I might use it in the future.
View attachment 2472538
Damn, here I thought you replaced the model in GK3 with the one from images below :cry:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
"Hey Lara, what did you do on your weekend?"

"Nothing special, did some shopping, read a book about Mongolean artifacts, watched a movie and used a sex machine with a 32 ft long dildo in my mouth that went all the way through my body, out my ass and into my pussy, pulling and pushing back and forth. You know, the usual."

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes