• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Of course I know the difference between The Gatekeeper and LIT. Why couldn't he do Phase 4, I mean a centaur dildo or a horse? I don't think we'll see other human characters, for the time he being only animating Lara, the machines and the penis depicted from the wall. For now, I do not see a lot of nice animations with his model. Wildeer (Max) clearly has the best. Thanks to his Lara Croft version and precise animations he has so many patreons. Why would he make a new character? The Gatekeeper is a great project for a long time.
Could you please explain and tell me about Max's various projects?
And what are the differences between them?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Could you please explain and tell me about Max's various projects?
And what are the differences between them?
Lara in trouble
"Trinity caught Lara, who stole a relic. She hid it well and Trinity is now trying to break her, to get the item back. They are resorting to increasingly rough means. Lara knows that even if she gives Trinity what they ask for, they won't let her run. Lara will be the mercenarys' pay. Murderers and rapists will satisfy all their filthy desires with her.
The Trinity don't suspect the stolen artifact is any closer than they thought..."

Gatekeeper
Short story:
Lara wants to get into a fictitious ancient Greek temple. The gate is guarded by four centaurs.
Yes, they are the gatekeepers. Lara can only get beyond them.
7 parts
P1 - "The key" - Butt plug scene. Lara wakes up the guards. It's done.
P2 - Handjob scene. In progress.
P3 - Deepthroat scene. Prepared.
P4 - Tittsfuck scene. Prepared.
P5 - Deep penetration scene. Prepared.
P6 - Ejaculation scene. Prepared.
P7 ...
These are all gloryhole scenes. So the centaur body is not ready yet. You will need it after P7. Then I'll make it.
After Lara finishes with her first centaur, she tries to avoid the next three. But they get caught and punished her.
This will be the grand finale of Lara and the three centaurs. But let's not run that far.
The following sections will include 1-2 minute short animation and loop animation. Once all the parts are done,
I will make 1-2 cut scenes. I combine these many short animations and loop animations into a complete movie.
Right now I'm making the sound ... tolerable. But the sound of the complete movie will be made again.
Must be sound designer and voic actress.

Project Zygote
Some alien stuff

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think I read some time ago that he paused Project Zygote to do the Lara in Trouble series.

Reactions: armion82

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Lara in trouble
"Trinity caught Lara, who stole a relic. She hid it well and Trinity is now trying to break her, to get the item back. They are resorting to increasingly rough means. Lara knows that even if she gives Trinity what they ask for, they won't let her run. Lara will be the mercenarys' pay. Murderers and rapists will satisfy all their filthy desires with her.
The Trinity don't suspect the stolen artifact is any closer than they thought..."

Gatekeeper
Short story:
Lara wants to get into a fictitious ancient Greek temple. The gate is guarded by four centaurs.
Yes, they are the gatekeepers. Lara can only get beyond them.
7 parts
P1 - "The key" - Butt plug scene. Lara wakes up the guards. It's done.
P2 - Handjob scene. In progress.
P3 - Deepthroat scene. Prepared.
P4 - Tittsfuck scene. Prepared.
P5 - Deep penetration scene. Prepared.
P6 - Ejaculation scene. Prepared.
P7 ...
These are all gloryhole scenes. So the centaur body is not ready yet. You will need it after P7. Then I'll make it.
After Lara finishes with her first centaur, she tries to avoid the next three. But they get caught and punished her.
This will be the grand finale of Lara and the three centaurs. But let's not run that far.
The following sections will include 1-2 minute short animation and loop animation. Once all the parts are done,
I will make 1-2 cut scenes. I combine these many short animations and loop animations into a complete movie.
Right now I'm making the sound ... tolerable. But the sound of the complete movie will be made again.
Must be sound designer and voic actress.

Project Zygote
Some alien stuff

Thank you so much bro,
Can you tell me who is Trinity?
One more thing about the LIT series, why not see who is leading Lara to these situations? I mean, in every scene, she appears trapped, but how? Who led her to this position?
And another thing how many parts will this series have? And what is expected later in the chapters

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
Anal sex is still considered something shady in our society. Many women also reject it and therefore it is something special. And with animations you have the possibility to create sceneries that are rather rare or even impossible in reality. And then when you create ordinary vaginal sex, it's just boring to a lot of people.

Proverb says: Vaginal sex is for making babies, anal is for having sex.
I will admit that at first it was considered a really lame idea for me. But eh as time went by I learned to just accept it and go with it. Then I kinda learned that I like something else... I will just say it so, just the thought of being filled to the brim everywhere, so it includes anal too. I guess that's my excuse for making my acceptance to it more valid. But if its with someone I like, then vaginal is a must, everything else can come later. And also yes it's seriously boring, but I want to make the guy happy so I go with it.

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
BlackCobalt, you are absolutely right, people have different preferences. Some cannot understand this and sides fight at each other, which is better. Ehhh ... I think the creator should have more freedom in expressing his content.
Yeah well why fight if I let the guy use my whole body anyway? If he wants my ass then he will take my ass. And if I like him then he will teach my pussy a thing or two later on. And I was strongly against anal when I started to have sex for my first time. My childhood friend likes it though, she never explained properly but I know she just into it. Every person is a whole different world. Some love long dick/ huge tits. I love thick dick/ tall man/ abs/ old/ cute butt. Some even just like morbidly obese. I just wanted to know why most of the boys likes anal that's all.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT ep 4 Ready, Steady, Go!! Rendering...

Sorry guys! It took quite some time. But it's finally done. I fixed every bug on LiT ep 4. (I hope) I'll start rendering. In return, I added more to the scene. At about 600 frames. Thanks for your patience.
I start Part 3 of Gatekeeper tomorrow.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

LiT ep 4 Ready, Steady, Go!! Rendering...

Sorry guys! It took quite some time. But it's finally done. I fixed every bug on LiT ep 4. (I hope) I'll start rendering. In return, I added more to the scene. At about 600 frames. Thanks for your patience.
I start Part 3 of Gatekeeper tomorrow.
where is the video ?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

[ON AIR] Lara in Trouble S01 E04 1080p no sound

Hey guys! Here it is, it has arrived. I'll find Pixie with the voice. I hope you will enjoy the quality sound soon. On this will also be a short loop version. From multiple camera angles.

1-2 words about production: I have already rendered these images in 3K. And I scaled it to HD so the picture is even more detailed. Shadows are better e.g. I also used a modifier for pussy penetration and abdominal squeezing. This way it fits the cock much better.

1080p, 1m 24s anim:

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

[ON AIR] Lara in Trouble S01 E04 1080p no sound

Hey guys! Here it is, it has arrived. I'll find Pixie with the voice. I hope you will enjoy the quality sound soon. On this will also be a short loop version. From multiple camera angles.

1-2 words about production: I have already rendered these images in 3K. And I scaled it to HD so the picture is even more detailed. Shadows are better e.g. I also used a modifier for pussy penetration and abdominal squeezing. This way it fits the cock much better.

1080p, 1m 24s anim: MEGA
Well I have to say my opinion.
The quality is amazing The idea is amazing the whole thing is exciting and special.
But just boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No interest, no stress, no character that causes the punishment.
Just sadly 4 parts so far of nothing
It's just a pity that such an artist spreads time releases such dull pieces with no action and interest

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes