Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
So just a dildo swap, then stretching that into two releases. Anal in 6 months maybe. Variety of angles would be fine if it wasn't one scene a month, where the scenes in my opinion need to be a little more interesting. Shouldn't have promised so much, done picture scene releases few times a month and more complex, less frequent animation releases.

Reactions: Onysko

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
637790_lara_three_EDITED_BY_DASHRAIDER.jpg

637789_Lara_two_EDITED_BY_DASHRAIDER.jpg

If I were a patreon I would vote for anal but LIT (Lara in trouble) is only for patreons. So I created an edit to see how beautiful it would be if she had BBC (big black cock) in her ass.
I'd like to see the look on her beautiful face now. :)

Last edited:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I think Lara in trouble series will be just about dildos. For now we have four parts and all are about the dildo in the vagina. No mouth or ass. Real men probably won't be here. Just my opinion.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
there is a chance that the "real dudes" will be some way down the line when she is "broken"(the giggling makes this just a submission game to her.)

Vibrator>dog dildo>bbc dildo>horse dildo>degrade degrade degrade = willing slave slut with no limits

Last edited:

1badman

Apr 14, 2020
there is a chance that the "real dudes" will be some way down the line when she is "broken"(the giggling makes this just a submission game to her.)

Vibrator>dog dildo>bbc dildo>horse dildo>degrade degrade degrade = willing slave slut with no limits
If three strong guys appear, there is nothing to fight for. Especially if Lara is only wearing a wet body.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
So I know it's kinda late to ask but, why everyone is so upset about it not being focused on the anal? If anything wouldn't it be wilder and intense when the hot cum pours into the womb and not wasted? Never really understood this...
To each their own I guess. I personally prefer it that way but we can't deny there are people who prefer it in other ways like anal and whatnot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TeasingBunny
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes