Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The only bad thing I have to say about Wildeer's model is those tattoos. They are really out of place, for the character and also aesthetically. Other than that, it's pretty damn good.

Also, that poll was a fucking letdown. I hope Wildeer at least does PtA and vice versa.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A normal dick? What's the point... All the freedom in the world to do lots more lewd shit and a human dildo is chosen. The horse dick was a promising start.

This dude needs to get started on really complicated and intricate scenes involving multiple tentacles after this normy stuff.

He has the skills.
The normies have won. :cry:

screenshot_282.jpg

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
You can try to export the model as a .obj and then import it in DAZ. (but it's only theoretical, because I've never tried it myself)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Pause billing one month, tier price and LiT 4

Hey guys! No one should be scared. I will directly pause payment on May 1st. So existing subscribers will receive a month as a gift. In part, I would like to support people in quarantine with this. On the other hand, I will change the price of the Werewolf and Leshen tiers in early May. Both will be cheaper. However, I need to delete them. And re-create. This is sh...

Okay, so this will be the case. I will inform everyone in a private message before deleting. I think your subscription will be terminated, so you will need to re-join in the new tier. (If you still want to support)

Other: I hope I can finish Part 4 of LiT today. I have a pretty hard time with the simulations. I want to make a more realistic soft body. I will render on weekends and hope to watch it on Mondays. I'm not going to make a sound in this part anymore. I entrust this to professional artists, but we have to wait a bit for this.

Thanks!

In the evening I still apply with 1-2 WIP pictures.

- Max

Jan 10, 2019
I want to make a more realistic soft body.
I'm really hoping the bold is because this dude has seen then Lustgard content that has all of a sudden become popular. THAT's how you make curves soft and wobble correctly. The boobs this guy does don't move enough or feel as if they would indent on light touches.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT ep4 WIP the new pose

Hey guys! Here are some new pictures from LiT 4. Lara in a new position. I'm done with the animation. Length approx. 1 minute. But that may change afterwards from the narration.

Good weekend!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes