Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys! The improved rendering of the pool animation is done. I've already watched it and I think it's very good. The audio will arrive on...
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

this month, this year or after star citizen comes out :unsure:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Projects and pumpkins

Hey guys!

Poolside animation
I already got the audio from Pixie. It turned out great. Unfortunately, the male voice has not yet arrived. The reason is illness. I have to wait for the VA to return to its normal sound.

Halloween project
It got off to a rough start. I was supposed to start building the scene on Tuesday, but what I planned didn't work. Neither the aspect ratio was right, nor the inspiration. Redesign. I was in a bit of a panic because I couldn't come up with anything meaningful all day. I woke up the next morning with an idea. However, on Wednesday there was no electricity during the day... I received a notification about it, but unfortunately I did not write it down in my calendar. So I was only able to put the scene together yesterday.

The plot will be divided into two parts. Doppelganger Lara and Greta, Lara and tentacles.

Poses: , ,
Setting:

The story continues where it left off last year. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the music either. We'll see how far I get with it. For sure, it will be released on the evening of October 31st.

See ya!!
1698471145427.jpeg

It got off to a rough start.
I am SHOCKED, nobody could've foreseen this :rolleyes:

However, on Wednesday there was no electricity during the day... I received a notification about it, but unfortunately I did not write it down in my calendar.
How the fuck does this keep supposedly happening? what kind of squalor is this guy living in while making at least $15,000 per month?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Projects and pumpkins

Hey guys!

Poolside animation
I already got the audio from Pixie. It turned out great. Unfortunately, the male voice has not yet arrived. The reason is illness. I have to wait for the VA to return to its normal sound.

Halloween project
It got off to a rough start. I was supposed to start building the scene on Tuesday, but what I planned didn't work. Neither the aspect ratio was right, nor the inspiration. Redesign. I was in a bit of a panic because I couldn't come up with anything meaningful all day. I woke up the next morning with an idea. However, on Wednesday there was no electricity during the day... I received a notification about it, but unfortunately I did not write it down in my calendar. So I was only able to put the scene together yesterday.

The plot will be divided into two parts. Doppelganger Lara and Greta, Lara and tentacles.

Poses: , ,
Setting:

The story continues where it left off last year. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the music either. We'll see how far I get with it. For sure, it will be released on the evening of October 31st.

See ya!!
View attachment 3039702

I am SHOCKED, nobody could've foreseen this :rolleyes:

How the fuck does this keep supposedly happening? what kind of squalor is this guy living in while making at least $15,000 per month?
I'm starting to despise the word "unfortunately" and it's because of Wildeer. Just another update of lies and excuse making.

For sure, it will be released on the evening of October 31st.
Anyone taking bets? Maybe he's talking about last year's Halloween special, which is still not done.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Wildeer:
Unfortunately, the male voice has not yet arrived. The reason is illness. I have to wait for the VA to return to its normal sound.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the music either. We'll see how far I get with it. For sure, it will be released on the evening of October 31st.
Oh no! So many unfortunate things happening all at once! :illuminati:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Halloween project
It got off to a rough start. I was supposed to start building the scene on Tuesday,

For sure, it will be released on the evening of October 31st.
I've noticed this before with one of the earlier Halloween projects, he can do it from start to finish in a week or so. So why exactly does it take him roughly a year to get any of the main projects done? At $15k per month. It's a mystery. At $15k per month

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
I've noticed this before with one of the earlier Halloween projects, he can do it from start to finish in a week or so. So why exactly does it take him roughly a year to get any of the main projects done? At $15k per month. It's a mystery. At $15k per month
he is using material already made, just mixes it up like a salad of sorts

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes