Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
wildeer Studio (Patreon):

GK P4 First Poses From Animatic

Hey guys!

Well, this is still not the final script. There are so many things swirling in my head that I can't finish. Should there be clothes for Lara? (The green top.) Should the characters be clean or should we continue as dirty as we left off? (Lara could wash the cock with a pee/squirt.) How many sex loops should there be in episode 4? (Another pose/don't make the production too complicated) Where should it end? How many parts does the film consist of? These are things I can't rush. But one morning I wake up knowing what the solution is and everything falls into place.

But until then, I'm trying to visualize as many ideas as possible. Here are some frames from the animatic. These poses are sure participants. I hope they are exciting.

WIP screenshots:
pj2tez.jpg d5sh3t.jpg 2aagrk.jpg s6be6g.jpg 4w70et.jpg

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
While Lara has a super hot model she is again an very uncomfortable position in which she has to become a circus acrobat-ninja gaiden performer so she can have "some" sort of "sex" with another being that is also in an unimaginable uncomfortable peculiar position and state.

as amazing as the Lara model is, this has become frustrating and kind of retarded. I would say its funny, but its not its very stupid.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
While Lara has a super hot model she is again an very uncomfortable position in which she has to become a circus acrobat-ninja gaiden performer so she can have "some" sort of "sex" with another being that is also in an unimaginable uncomfortable peculiar position and state.

as amazing as the Lara model is, this has become frustrating and kind of retarded. I would say its funny, but its not its very stupid.
IMO it would be way better to now have the centaur break out in some way. Some brief accosting of Lara X Centaur cock and then they could go for it with the centaur kneeling down, like Breaking The Quiet EP5.

But who am I fooling: the screenshots have been 3 years in the shelf (folder) on his computer easily and he posted them now to still people's thirst for 3 hot seconds. And animating the full centaur + meeting Lara would cost resources.

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
the only reason for me to watch wildeeer material is for the perfect women and brief parts of his animations, he sadly sucks in the actually let us have sex department (and i have no interest in beasties).

Mar 13, 2023
IMO it would be way better to now have the centaur break out in some way. Some brief accosting of Lara X Centaur cock and then they could go for it with the centaur kneeling down, like Breaking The Quiet EP5.
That is a swell idea! But, another 4 years would be added just for them to come up with it themselves.

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
have the centaur break out in some way.... then they could go for it ....And animating the full centaur
he has certainly put himself in a predicament, wildeer, with these methods used. This is a mess. She cannot have sex or enjoy it, nor can whatever the fuck is behind that wooden door-thing the way things are setup.

If it was me i would have some blonde hot female with a huge human futanari cock and balls fucking Lara into oblivion a dozen times, you have to do this Lara and then that and so on, so she can get ahead and deeper into the temple. Or whatever this place is.

The centaur-thing could be an invisible stalker with only its cock and balls showing. It could break the wooden gate and only its outline would be shown of the body sort of fading in and out like a faint 80s special effect used for ghosts.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

But who am I fooling: the screenshots have been 3 years in the shelf (folder) on his computer easily and he posted them now to still people's thirst for 3 hot seconds. And animating the full centaur + meeting Lara would cost resources.
I'd rather see the whole centaur as well, instead of this asinine centaur glory hole idea. I don't think it will happen because he wishes to placate Patreon. They don't allow bestiality. Also, that would be harder for him to animate and he struggles with basic animation as it is.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
wildeer Studio (Patreon):

GK P4 First Poses From Animatic

Hey guys!

Well, this is still not the final script. There are so many things swirling in my head that I can't finish. Should there be clothes for Lara? (The green top.) Should the characters be clean or should we continue as dirty as we left off? (Lara could wash the cock with a pee/squirt.) How many sex loops should there be in episode 4? (Another pose/don't make the production too complicated) Where should it end? How many parts does the film consist of? These are things I can't rush. But one morning I wake up knowing what the solution is and everything falls into place.

But until then, I'm trying to visualize as many ideas as possible. Here are some frames from the animatic. These poses are sure participants. I hope they are exciting.

WIP screenshots:
View attachment 3115089 View attachment 3115090 View attachment 3115092 View attachment 3115093 View attachment 3115094
finally that ass will be destroyed or the pussy..

dndxds

May 31, 2021
I'd rather see the whole centaur as well, instead of this asinine centaur glory hole idea. I don't think it will happen because he wishes to placate Patreon. They don't allow bestiality. Also, that would be harder for him to animate and he struggles with basic animation as it is.
I'd rather not, because he would probably pay some male VA to voice the damn monster and make it say weird shit that no one wants to hear (maybe the girls that follow wildeer wants to hear it, I don't know) like the BJ anim :HideThePain: maybe it would look good with the centaur holding her or whatever, but imagine how long it would take him to rig and animate the whole ass centaur :KEK:

Last edited:

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
He should have gone with 4 elements barrier;
1 blonde futanari fucking lara
1 black haired futanari fucking lara
1 red haired futanari fucking lara
1 brunette futanari fucking lara
Earth, Air, Fire and Water by hair color and fucking style. And all would have the commonality of bucket of cum inside lara's loveholes, fucking her and abusing sex so she can get ahead.

Now this centaur door-mutant is at the "Gordian knot" condition. So to joke about this a alittle further, is is a horse centaur or a human with a horse-cock or a horse-anthropoid-mutant (so 2 legs only) or is it..... a fucking wooden door-cock mutant? Seems to be the last one.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
That is what I was saying...

Oct 8, 2018
I thought it was a minotaur, as in a magical fantastical creature, in no way bestiality, same could be said about a centaur.
How the hell is a centaur behind that wall, where would its front body be, hanging off the roof with its front legs/hooves?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
You guys need to stop with those Bestiality tag reports

Bestiality tag is for animals, like hounds, horses, fukin varrens from ME, etc
There is no an actual animals shown in Wildeer's videos, and giant horse cock dildos do not meet tag criteria

And if there is an actual "Minotaur" behind that fukin door, I'd rather add a "Monster" tag for it, not "Bestiality"

jimmyrussells

Apr 19, 2023
You guys need to stop with those Bestiality tag reports

Bestiality tag is for animals, like hounds, horses, fukin varrens from ME, etc
There is no an actual animals shown in Wildeer's videos, and giant horse cock dildos do not meet tag criteria

And if there is an actual "Minotaur" behind that fukin door, I'd rather add a "Monster" tag for it, not "Bestiality"
There's no actual content either :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LordLegolas
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes