• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Don't like it. This is getting stupid. The pawprint is fine because it seems to atleast be thematic. The scripture could be ignored because it's barely visible. But what the fuck is this. Lara's model is fine. I haven't noticed any difference between the new one and the remade one. Lighting is excellent, textures too, stop stalling.

Are the scenes too complex within the limited time? Or are the patreons seriously asking for stupid looking tattoos and airbag tits and ass?

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I don't know. That tattoo on her arm is cool, but the one under tits is too much.
Just a moment and Lara will look like this:

1.jpg

Cool, but that's not the point with Lara.

Reactions: SgtUnderground

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, I don't think it's necessary. He'll make a version without tattoos thankfully.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sometimes less is more!

The only good thing is there will be a version without these tats. For me the current tats are more than enough. I really hope this isn't the start for a bimbofication Lara, otherwise I will drop my support (oh yeah, that'll teach ya ;) )

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Gatekeeper part 69 episode 87 lara still doesn't know what to do with the centaur dong BUT NOW IN 16K with RAY-TRACING with the gate revamp V.12 and RAYTRACING this is gonna be loooong x years to see some real action x.x
ohh yes i agree so match time is wasted on "qulaty stuff" and nor for real action !

Reactions: Carlthage

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
" "

does some one plase can show us the imags ?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sometimes less is more!

The only good thing is there will be a version without these tats. For me the current tats are more than enough. I really hope this isn't the start for a bimbofication Lara, otherwise I will drop my support (oh yeah, that'll teach ya ;) )
Yes, he needs to focus back on making vids and less on reworking stuff.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Yes, he needs to focus back on making vids and less on reworking stuff.
yes ! and do more action in his vids....
pepole are not paying to see " the gatekeepr new look"
we wont some real action and fun sexy bdsm sex

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
Actually thinks that the tattoos are like clothes covering her instead of rocking that body she obviously had a lot of hard work and determination for. I mean, tons of workouts (Running) and eating only whatever you want, just less than usual. Then tattoos covers mostly everything? Meh... I don't know about that. Not against tattoos, I actually think it's a work of serious art, but it only needs to be small enough to make the body still look like a body. Think of it like a wedding ring not like dicks: The most precious gem is the smallest, and most expensive with pure highest quality ever found. There are lots of these type of gem (Bodies) but this little one is more valuable than them all combined. Also it projected among other things like teddybears and even books.
If anything, there is no way to deny that he is really passionate about his works, just that not everyone will appreciate it as much as he does (Wildeer is a man right?). Just try not to take it too seriously and overthink it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

May plans

Hey guys! I slowly start to pick up the rhythm. Work from home, quarantine, new machine ... etc. The April plan went quite well. In April, we reached another goal ... It's like a dream. I’m trying to put that much money back into the project. But please be patient. This growth is too fast. I don't want to rush. Pixie will start working on the sound of the LiT 4 animation this week. If all goes well I would like to employ her frequently. My plans include looking for a skillful hand drawing artist this month. Who would draw the cover of the animations, prequel comics for the videos. Respectively, a few image elements, stickers, etc.

Project plans for May:
  • Start the new Creator tier
  • Update the public library
  • NSFW Illustrator artist search
Production plans for May:
  • LiT Episode 5 release
  • I'm continuing Part 3 of Gatekeeper, currently animation
  • A new look for Lara
  • Take pictures (Lara's new swimmsuit look poster, 10000 follower on twitter thx, 2500, 3500, 5000 golas reached thx images)
Don't forget to switch to the new, cheaper tiers (Werewolf, Leshen). I will hide the old ones on Friday. And I will delete them at the end of the month.
Many of you have already decided to stay. Thank you very much and everyone for your support!

Have a nice day!
- Max

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes