Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

lh3dx

Apr 29, 2019
Wildeer Studio has 1478 supporters on patreon. I think his work is very popular. I like the detail in his animations, I like the eroticism. I have no problem with the dildos. His Lara model is own work, everything on stage (environment, dildo, posters) is his work. I really enjoy his wonderful creations.

I downloaded his Lara and Blender app, and explore options. Here is my first render in Blender :)
The only problem is that my PC freezes for a few minutes through and after rendering. Now I'm going to look at youtube tutorials how to pose with rigged model.

View attachment 655670
View attachment 655671
Very nice, i'm enjoying blender too.
Wildeer creations are amazing, i made some renders and key shapes for shorts, belt, body and bodysuit

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
My first day in Blender.
I tried to create my first pose and make several renders from different angles. My computer almost dies during these operations, but I did not give up. Also I had to retouch some bugs on her naked body in Photoshop. After removing her shorts and holster, Lara's thighs are dented. Apparently the Wildeer Studio model is not yet in perfect condition for now or i don't know how to switch it. Here is the result. The whole day is gone :D

wall 01 resized.png

Description:
This picture is focused on erotica. Lara reveals her body from all sides. I wanted to emphasize her narrow waist and strong thighs. Also I tried to show her innocent face and all three intimate holes of her beautiful body. Lara's left hand beckons for anal sex.
If I will work on next poses in future, I will place the images in the section Wildeer Studio Fan Art I don't want to block this thread with this.
I attached higher resolution and separate renders.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
My first day in Blender.
I tried to create my first pose and make several renders from different angles. My computer almost dies during these operations, but I did not give up. Also I had to retouch some bugs on her naked body in Photoshop. After removing her shorts and holster, Lara's thighs are dented. Apparently the Wildeer Studio model is not yet in perfect condition for now or i don't know how to switch it. Here is the result. The whole day is gone :D

View attachment 656531

Description:
This picture is focused on erotica. Lara reveals her body from all sides. I wanted to emphasize her narrow waist and strong thighs. Also I tried to show her innocent face and all three intimate holes of her beautiful body. Lara's left hand beckons for anal sex.
If I will work on next poses in future, I will place the images in the section Wildeer Studio Fan Art I don't want to block this thread with this.
Nice work man. Perhaps you should start your own thread? I don't mind seeing people working with the Wildeer model here unless things get too cluttered.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

RhinoHorse 2000! LiT 05 WIP animation

Hey guys! This 1 minute video limit doesn’t really go to me. :D

I'm writing the script... I'll start animating... Then, new things come to mind and the scene length is too long... Dirty thoughts take me away. :D
This is how it happened now too. But I'm done with the animation. I'm still struggling with simulation. While the Blender was thinking about the simulation, I tweaked the fuckingmachine a bit. :p

A short scene without Lara from episode 5: or

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
My first day in Blender.

View attachment 656531

Description:
Post in the fan art thread please.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

RhinoHorse 2000! LiT 05 WIP animation

Hey guys! This 1 minute video limit doesn’t really go to me. :D

I'm writing the script... I'll start animating... Then, new things come to mind and the scene length is too long... Dirty thoughts take me away. :D
This is how it happened now too. But I'm done with the animation. I'm still struggling with simulation. While the Blender was thinking about the simulation, I tweaked the fuckingmachine a bit. :p

A short scene without Lara from episode 5: or MEGA
hello ! could someone please explain what he say here ? i do not understand is english........

Reactions: DashRaider

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
hello ! could someone please explain what he say here ? i do not understand is english........
the video shows the clear tube on the right filling with a white-ish liquid.

first light - F M Stand by (Fluid Module?) Second light - Fill up the Bitches!

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Now, I personally am still new to blender, but I have not had any issues whatsoever, no crashes, no bugs, no freezes, etc. not sure where you got that opinion on blender from. Maybe you used an older version? as I can't really know about them, but 2.8 is very stable for me.
For me, Blender and Wildeer Lara with 8K textures were heavy burden on the hardware (PC froze). Blender make render images with a GPU not a CPU like other 3D graphics programs. I put new hardware into my PC (more powerful graphics card and more DDR ram memory and now everything works without any problems.

Sep 15, 2019
For me, Blender and Wildeer Lara with 8K textures were heavy burden on the hardware (PC froze). Blender make render images with a GPU not a CPU like other 3D graphics programs. I put new hardware into my PC (more powerful graphics card and more DDR ram memory and now everything works without any problems.
Yeah, but those are hardware requirements that are kinda expected of a software that is capable of such things as blender. If you're working with "heavy" models, it is going to stress your pc, same as video games. What I got from that comment was more along the lines that blender is buggy and messy regardless what hardware you have.

quater111

Apr 4, 2020
I think Wildeer makes good work. The model is really nice. At least the one without tatoos ;D.
Here is an idea and I hope it reaches the guy from Wildeer studio. He had really good ideas at the beginning. For example the tentacle plant he started and canceled later because it was to much work. So here is my idea. How about making a comic that is a mix of pictures and animations. That way you everybody understand the story and the nice parts you can create nice animations.

Ctrl_Money_Shot

Formerly 'Ctrl_MoneyShot'
Mar 14, 2019
I think Wildeer makes good work. The model is really nice. At least the one without tatoos ;D.
Here is an idea and I hope it reaches the guy from Wildeer studio. He had really good ideas at the beginning. For example the tentacle plant he started and canceled later because it was to much work. So here is my idea. How about making a comic that is a mix of pictures and animations. That way you everybody understand the story and the nice parts you can create nice animations.
Thats a good idea, but i doubt it will reach him from here. Maybe telling him through Patreon, his Twitter or Discord etc.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
never heared of this artist. i love curvy lara croft models, and the quality looks really good! sadly i very much dislike horse dicks and too massive penises and glory holes are also not my thing...

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes