Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Devisism

May 18, 2020
He said there will be over 17,000 frames. His animations usually have 24 frames per second, so it would mean over 11 minutes, but I don't know if he renders in 60FPS. :unsure:
If his animations usually are 24 frames per sec why could he render them in 60 ? Is there a technical point in doing so ?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is the first thread that is not about a game i am commenting on and i have to say that this animations are of a top quality. Lara looks so good on them, very lifelike.
That scene with the centaurs dick and its end when she looked up into the camera (or into our eyes), was super sexy, and a great tease.
Eagerly waiting for the continuation of that story.
ezgif-2-632639e0889f.gif

WulfGuy21

Jul 24, 2020
Absolutely TOP quality animation and textures here. The attention to detail is just insane. Cant wait for the next Gatekeeper episode personally.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiTSiX normal belly version and render farm info

Hey guys!
The first Public LiT episode was posted on Twitter. As for episode 6... :D

The other episodes will also be public as soon as the new sound is complete. Unfortunately, Candy is moving, so we’ll only be able to continue this in October.
I made the normal size belly version from LiTSiX. I was looking for a good render farm. A brutal price was calculated for me. Rendering this alternate version alone would be $7,000. With that money, I could already build my own render machine. If I think further, the Gatekeeper P3 will be 12 minutes. Rendering this would be $40,000. What’s worse, it would take a month to render. Yes, with the render farm. :(

When I started the project I was counting. I found that for longer movies, the render time should be kept within 1 minute/frame. I was able to keep this up with Eevee. However, when I switched to Cycles, it was completely overwhelmed. LiTSiX had 1 frame for 7 minutes. I tested it. I would have to subtract the detail to 60 samples for Cycles to render 1 frame in 1 minute. The result is a blob. This is not a solution. :(

Now I don’t want to put together a rendering machine because the new GeForce video cards are coming in late September. I don't know when these will be available from us. I want to buy one or two RTX 3090s and build the render machine on it. Based on current tests, this would allow me to render faster than an average render farm. But this will not happen until October at the earliest.

What will be the solution?

The fact that now I’m going to render the normal belly version of LiTSiX again with Eevee. Little compensation that this version will come in 2K with motion blur.
The first two parts of Gatekeeper were also made with Eevee. So I stay with Eevee. Probably even after I have the new render machine. I’d rather change things like 4K or 60 fps.

So far it was not clear to me which render engine is better. Something more beautiful in Eevee, something in Cycles.
So now I’m resetting the materials to Eevee compatible. And I’ll start rendering LiTSiX this weekend. I think you will need 2 weekends.

I’m coming this week with fresh P3 WIPs.
Good night!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He said there will be over 17,000 frames. His animations usually have 24 frames per second, so it would mean over 11 minutes, but I don't know if he renders in 60FPS. :unsure:
So, yes, the Gatekeeper part 3 is gonna be rendered in 24FPS, so 12 minutes. :love: :BootyTime:

Reactions: RaidenZ and bbtest

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Well, that's my policy too, I post news but I do not share the main content of a dev. And being pissed because rf96 informed about a news but not sharing the link is quite an unpolite, spoiled behaviour. But I think that's the way for Generation Z.
All I want for Christmas.
That Max will stop messing with the lit series !!!
And will dedicate it all to the gatekeeper.
Yes lit has become a bit of an interesting series. But still in the gatekeeper 3
We all want to see Lara suffocate from the senator's cock and take him deep deep.
So he will already stop devoting precious time to this boring series and start giving work to the gatekeeper!

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Yes lit has become a bit of an interesting series. But still in the gatekeeper 3
We all want to see Lara suffocate from the senator's cock and take him deep deep.
So he will already stop devoting precious time to this boring series and start giving work to the gatekeeper!
Dude. Stop being so fucking entitled. He's clearly doing it because he wants to learn stuff with rendering and is enjoying himself.

Making polls with completely random shit that Max ''should' do instead, or saying that "we all want to ..." is just rather childish. You certainly don't speak for me.

Wildeer gained popularity exactly because he was doing what he wanted to be doing, not what some random dude on the internet wanted him to do.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
LiT > Gatekeeper :p
the Cum inflation is just too hot

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes