Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

LiTSiX no bulge version 1440p animation

Hey guys!
Here is an alternative version of LiTSiX. Normal belly size. Other changes from the original version:
  • Rendered with Eevee
  • 2K (1440p) resolution
  • More detailed skin on the Puppy Trainer
  • Improved look
  • Motion blur
  • Better and animated DoF
  • Changing candle light
1440p, 2 min 40 sec animation: MEGA

Voice Actresses:
Pixie Willow (as Lara) -

VoiceLikeCandy (as Puppy Trainer) -

Sound design:
LewdAudio -

--- I wanna see some thanks, because it's christmas eve and easter holidays all together, Longo posting news _and_ content ;)
Thsnks brooo
Goood holyday

baldur92

Mar 9, 2020

Hey guys!
Here is an alternative version of LiTSiX. Normal belly size. Other changes from the original version:
  • Rendered with Eevee
  • 2K (1440p) resolution
  • Improved look
  • Motion blur
  • Changing candle light

Voice Actresses:
Pixie Willow (as Lara) -

Sound design:
LewdAudio -

--- I wanna see some thanks, because it's christmas eve and easter holidays all together, Longo posting news _and_ content ;)
thanks

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Hey guys!
  • Rendered with Eevee
  • 2K (1440p) resolution
  • Improved look
  • Motion blur
  • Changing candle light

Voice Actresses:
Pixie Willow (as Lara) -

Sound design:
LewdAudio -

Thanks.

Attention whore
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

C*m bucket challange - Gatekeeper BTS image

Hey guys!

On the current BTS images, I tested a whole-shaped fluid simulation. I will need this in P3. In this scene, I used a Flip fluid with a value of 520 samples. The scene length is 70 frames. The simulation lasted 4 hours... There is still work to be done.

HD image with text:

YM4NYYm.png

In addition, Lara got a new pubic hair. Inspired by Violet Summers.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020

C*m bucket challange - Gatekeeper BTS image

Hey guys!

On the current BTS images, I tested a whole-shaped fluid simulation. I will need this in P3. In this scene, I used a Flip fluid with a value of 520 samples. The scene length is 70 frames. The simulation lasted 4 hours... There is still work to be done.

HD image with text:

View attachment 839390

In addition, Lara got a new pubic hair. Inspired by Violet Summers.
Mmm... Pubic hair is too much. Is it wrong or does it cross the tan line?

Last edited:

punkk25

May 31, 2018
These videos are great looking and I love me so Lara but they're slow and nonstop tease. 6 episodes in and it's just been foreplay.
It's been a bit more than foreplay but I agree with what you are saying, I've been wanting a follow up to LiT ep 3 where she finally gets knotted but it doesn't go anywhere.

Reactions: Smithe

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's been a bit more than foreplay but I agree with what you are saying, I've been wanting a follow up to LiT ep 3 where she finally gets knotted but it doesn't go anywhere.
I think he said there would be at least 12 episodes for Lara in Trouble, and a second season with another 12 episodes. I forgot whether he said there would be guys in the first season.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SgtUnderground

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I wanted to complain about Wildeer taking literally ages to move forward with the series, but then I remembered I'm not supporting him financially and just leeching his stuff for free, so I shut up.
I just wanted to rant about you and your comment for complaining and not giving a single cent but then I read you remembered not supporting him and so on, so I shut up too :giggle: :ROFLMAO:

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
I mean I did support him financially, and now I'm just going to rip his work because he's taken over a year to get on with it. I feel a breeding season situation approaching.
Same here, used to support him, but now feel he's ripping people off. His work ethic is abysmal - he's even stated this before (not in those exact words mind, but heavily implied), and yet people still think he's god's gift to animation quality (hint - his animations are good, textures are good - but a few months in Blender can get you to the same quality - he really isn't that special...).

He keeps sidetracking on things 99% of us don't want - just get on with the animations ffs.

These are the types of thing that he is fooling people with:

His cum-inflation video. He releases it (ok, this is good, fair enough) but... A few weeks later, releases another without a belly-bulge. Now he has released two animations - great we all think. But no, this alteration probably took him a day to do, but now he makes us think he's done weeks of work, which isn't the case at all. He's lazy, some may not agree, but the evidence is all there. He needs to treat this like a proper job.

Padding - he is turning into one of those animators that stretches the animation. How much of the most recent video was actually proper sexual animation, and not simply camera sliding etc. I estimate the beginning 1 minute of the animation took him probably a day - because when you don't have to do much animation, it can be done pretty quickly. This again fools people into thinking he is doing loads of work. 3 - 4 weeks for a 3 (minus the 1 minute filler) minute animation is again lazy.

For a full 25 minute animation with animo level of animation would take this guy well over a year to do (if not 2!), when it should take 6(+/- 1) months of hard work.

Sorry for the essay, and don't imagine a lot of you will agree, but animators like him piss me off, especially when I think people are being fooled by them.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes