Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Ctrl_Money_Shot

Formerly 'Ctrl_MoneyShot'
Mar 14, 2019
Same here, used to support him, but now feel he's ripping people off. His work ethic is abysmal - he's even stated this before (not in those exact words mind, but heavily implied), and yet people still think he's god's gift to animation quality (hint - his animations are good, textures are good - but a few months in Blender can get you to the same quality - he really isn't that special...).

He keeps sidetracking on things 99% of us don't want - just get on with the animations ffs.

These are the types of thing that he is fooling people with:

His cum-inflation video. He releases it (ok, this is good, fair enough) but... A few weeks later, releases another without a belly-bulge. Now he has released two animations - great we all think. But no, this alteration probably took him a day to do, but now he makes us think he's done weeks of work, which isn't the case at all. He's lazy, some may not agree, but the evidence is all there. He needs to treat this like a proper job.

Padding - he is turning into one of those animators that stretches the animation. How much of the most recent video was actually proper sexual animation, and not simply camera sliding etc. I estimate the beginning 1 minute of the animation took him probably a day - because when you don't have to do much animation, it can be done pretty quickly. This again fools people into thinking he is doing loads of work. 3 - 4 weeks for a 3 (minus the 1 minute filler) minute animation is again lazy.

For a full 25 minute animation with animo level of animation would take this guy well over a year to do (if not 2!), when it should take 6(+/- 1) months of hard work.

Sorry for the essay, and don't imagine a lot of you will agree, but animators like him piss me off, especially when I think people are being fooled by them.
Can sign that to 99%. His animations are just looping the whole time, so no real animation skills. You can notice this when it comes to animating unique movements like groping something.
The most work in his videos is done by the render engine, thats what got him the hype and money...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekend news and black tape WIP

Hey guys! I "managed" to get a little sick. But nothing serious. My head hurts. My face. But so much for me. I hope you have a better weekend.
I was on Friday to check out an apartment. And I agreed with the owner. So I have my studio! I still have to connect the net and paint in the studio room. And as soon as the P3 is ready I move. Hooray!

P3 ... I hope to finish the animation this week. This is followed by simulations. Then the rendering can come.
I made 1080p and 720p versions from the LiTSiX no bulge version.

Download 1080p on or 720p on

Several people requested the image shown in the header image. This is a lame managed WIP image. Lara's hair became too sparse. That's why I didn't share it. Now I’ve improved a bit on PS on it and will share it with you.

The lost Black tape 4K Lara WIP pictures:

I want to fill out a little questionnaire with you in October to find out a little more about you. Then, we do a Q&A where you could ask me questions.

And at the end of October, Lara’s short adventure in pumpkin field continues.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey guys! I "managed" to get a little sick. But nothing serious. My head hurts. My face. But so much for me. I hope you have a better weekend.
I was on Friday to check out an apartment. And I agreed with the owner. So I have my studio! I still have to connect the net and paint in the studio room. And as soon as the P3 is ready I move. Hooray!

P3 ... I hope to finish the animation this week. This is followed by simulations. Then the rendering can come.

Download 1080p on MEGA or 720p on MEGA

Several people requested the image shown in the header image. This is a lame managed WIP image. Lara's hair became too sparse. That's why I didn't share it. Now I’ve improved a bit on PS on it and will share it with you.

I want to fill out a little questionnaire with you in October to find out a little more about you. Then, we do a Q&A where you could ask me questions.

Thanks 4 the share :)
That black tape looks awesome though :)

Reactions: DashRaider

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019

"Lara's hair became too sparse." Here's advice for Max (Wildeer studio), maybe someone could send it to him.
hair lara.png

baldur92

Mar 9, 2020

thanks

Devisism

May 18, 2020
Same here, used to support him, but now feel he's ripping people off. His work ethic is abysmal - he's even stated this before (not in those exact words mind, but heavily implied), and yet people still think he's god's gift to animation quality (hint - his animations are good, textures are good - but a few months in Blender can get you to the same quality - he really isn't that special...).

He keeps sidetracking on things 99% of us don't want - just get on with the animations ffs.

These are the types of thing that he is fooling people with:

His cum-inflation video. He releases it (ok, this is good, fair enough) but... A few weeks later, releases another without a belly-bulge. Now he has released two animations - great we all think. But no, this alteration probably took him a day to do, but now he makes us think he's done weeks of work, which isn't the case at all. He's lazy, some may not agree, but the evidence is all there. He needs to treat this like a proper job.

Padding - he is turning into one of those animators that stretches the animation. How much of the most recent video was actually proper sexual animation, and not simply camera sliding etc. I estimate the beginning 1 minute of the animation took him probably a day - because when you don't have to do much animation, it can be done pretty quickly. This again fools people into thinking he is doing loads of work. 3 - 4 weeks for a 3 (minus the 1 minute filler) minute animation is again lazy.

For a full 25 minute animation with animo level of animation would take this guy well over a year to do (if not 2!), when it should take 6(+/- 1) months of hard work.

Sorry for the essay, and don't imagine a lot of you will agree, but animators like him piss me off, especially when I think people are being fooled by them.
I think it's not that easy to do what he's doing. When you say the render engine is doing all the work I don't agree with you. Wilder is putting a lot of attention to detail in his animation such as light ambiance, skin texture. And he's doing great with tunning the render engine to have the best picture quality.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I mean I did support him financially, and now I'm just going to rip his work because he's taken over a year to get on with it. I feel a breeding season situation approaching.
When i sad it evryone was angry at me
But this is the trhute.
He is dooing things like postets and work on the lit movies
But all wont the gatekeepr

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
I think it's not that easy to do what he's doing. When you say the render engine is doing all the work I don't agree with you. Wilder is putting a lot of attention to detail in his animation such as light ambiance, skin texture. And he's doing great with tunning the render engine to have the best picture quality.
tzjtzifzjtzdi said it was the render engine (the post after mine) - but I happen to agree anyway so it makes no difference. Eevee is particularly good for quick and impressive rendering - tuning Eevee again is easy, because it was designed that way. Anyone who has used Blender for a decent amount of time knows that to recreate his scene ambience and lighting isn't some impressive feat and really doesn't take that long.

I said his textures were good - that's not in dispute. Is he having to recreate that texture each time he does an animation? No, he doesn't - that is work already done. That wasn't my point, all his assets are created and ready - already to a level that we all agree is brilliant. SO WHY DOES HE SPEND SO MUCH TIME ALTERING! There is no need for it, no-one asks for it!

Ask yourself this - has animo changed any of his textures from episode 1 of Breaking The Quiet - the answer would be NO. He doesn't waste time on something that everyone already approves of. He just focuses on animating, which is all anyone wants anyway.

I agree it's not easy to do what he is doing. But do not think that this guy is working his arse off each day to give us a 3 minute animation every 6 weeks - because he is not. He is playing each person that supports him. (I happen to like his work, much like I liked the TBBOTR creator's work, and we all know how that guy turned out - this guy is going the same way)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

October plans

Hey guys!

Okay, I'm still working on the P3 animation. I need a few more days. Then come the simulations. Align animations. Lewd textures and other slugs.
This will be a 12 minute scene. 4x longer than my last animation. It is preparing slowly. Yeah I know.

I will do a pre-rendering with Workbanch. With which I check the animation and simulations. If that's okay. I'll start rendering. Even with Eevee, it will take a week.

However, I can order the audio work with the test render. So hopefully you don’t have to wait long for it.
I couldn’t order the LiT sound works because Candy is moving. She will be available again in October. We will continue to work this month.

The new script for Gatekeeper P1 has been completed. Waahnubis was there to help me with this. He has reworked the document. Formally and substantively. This allows us to deliver much more accurate, professional material to the sound designer and voice actresses. In the future, we will try to hone and write the full script before making the animation. This is necessary because there will be lip synchronization. In addition, this way we can work with new animators.
ZeroDiamonds and LewdAudio will start working on the sound of P1 after October 8th. Once done, continue with P2.

As I wrote in my previous post, I have my new apartment. Which will have space for the studio. I'm renting. $850/month. The size of the apartment is 82 m2. I had to deal with this a lot too, but I finally got it. I will move in later. When P3 is under rendering.

So the October plans:
  • Finish Gatekeeper P3
  • Order the new sound for Gatekeeper P2, LiT ep 1-3.
  • Halloween short animation (I continue the pumpkin land scene)
  • Moving to a new apartment?
  • Create a P3 X-ray version
It was a little long. Sorry. But a lot happened in the background in September.

Thank you for your persistent support.
- Max

Oct 6, 2020
Just saying, but why doesn't max use a render farm online to boost his rendering times? I mean, it's not even very expensive and cutting the rendering times by a lot (like, ~10 to 100x quicker) seems to be a good option for him.

Reactions: oz1

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
It would have been smarter to push out the regular version first, then, the bulge. The regular version was probably done and sitting around a while before it was released. It's like when gaming companies release in-game purchases at a much later date for stuff that already existed in the game, at launch, for the NPCs.

Also, I agree with dmoxi89. The landing strip going past the tan line is too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zwart and dmoxi89
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes