Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hey guys! BTS image of LiT ep7 shooting preparations. Animation work is expected to begin in early November. This will be my first animation with a fully developed script and storyboard. Waahnubis helps me with this.

These are needed so that another animator can help my work later.
But it also helps me get the animation done faster.

HD image:

Other: Unfortunately, we had to drive a tightening on Discord. Sharing centaur and werewolf adult content is no longer allowed. This is due to channel / server protection. Here, too, more caution is needed. I wouldn't go into more detail here. Thanks to TimothyDG for the help!

Good night!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey guys! BTS image of LiT ep7 shooting preparations. Animation work is expected to begin in early November. This will be my first animation with a fully developed script and storyboard. Waahnubis helps me with this.

HD image:

Other: Unfortunately, we had to drive a tightening on Discord. Sharing centaur and werewolf adult content is no longer allowed. This is due to channel / server protection. Here, too, more caution is needed. I wouldn't go into more detail here. Thanks to TimothyDG for the help!

Good night!
I am ready :p
Thanks 4 the share Longo McFap! :)

Reactions: Creeping Death

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017

HD image:

Good night!
like I have said before. if patreon starts bitching just leave patreon and go to substar. (yes i know he is already there)

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

HD image:

Good night!
Thank u !
No word on the gatekeepr 3?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017

HD image:

Good night!
Look at that Big Beautiful Black Beretta 92

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
JK1Yamc.png

Little BTS render and some info

Hey guys!

I took 1-2 more BTS images from the previous setting. I wanted to give you some creative content. I wanted a WIP on the P3 soft body simulation. But unfortunately the task is not going well.

BTS image:

Let's see the processes:

P3 - I do soft body simulations in Gatekeeper. I had a well-functioning setting for this. I have already introduced with the balls.
I brought this over to Lara's body. And nothing works. I don't want to waste time for a long time. If the new one doesn't work I will revert to the old one. However, in P4 we will definitely need this. Sooner or later I have to find the right setting.

P1 sound redesign - Previous sections did not include voice acting. Now we make up for that too. The voice acting has already been completed for the first part. Made by ZeroDiamonds. It was excellent. Now the sound designer is working on it. It will be ready soon.

P2 sound redesign - Here I got the new script, I just need to review it.

Halloween short animation - I will deal with this next week. It will be released on October 31st. The theme is the continuation of the spring video. Music, dark, tentacles and Lara.

LiT7 - we are already writing the script. This will be a 4-5 minute episode. Rethinking based on feedback. 1 minute introduction and then 3-4 minutes of hard action scene. Squirting at the end. I want to publish this part later this year. I counted. The end of the year is very close. And I want to finish and publish 3 more animations this year. With sound. I will write about the details in my next post.

The number of moderators on the Discord server has been expanded with new members. Thanks to Waahnubis and Arcane!

Thanks guys for the support! Good night!

JK1Yamc.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Little BTS render and some info

Hey guys!

I took 1-2 more BTS images from the previous setting. I wanted to give you some creative content. I wanted a WIP on the P3 soft body simulation. But unfortunately the task is not going well.

BTS image:

Let's see the processes:

P3 - I do soft body simulations in Gatekeeper. I had a well-functioning setting for this. I have already introduced with the balls.
I brought this over to Lara's body. And nothing works. I don't want to waste time for a long time. If the new one doesn't work I will revert to the old one. However, in P4 we will definitely need this. Sooner or later I have to find the right setting.

P1 sound redesign - Previous sections did not include voice acting. Now we make up for that too. The voice acting has already been completed for the first part. Made by ZeroDiamonds. It was excellent. Now the sound designer is working on it. It will be ready soon.

P2 sound redesign - Here I got the new script, I just need to review it.

Halloween short animation - I will deal with this next week. It will be released on October 31st. The theme is the continuation of the spring video. Music, dark, tentacles and Lara.

LiT7 - we are already writing the script. This will be a 4-5 minute episode. Rethinking based on feedback. 1 minute introduction and then 3-4 minutes of hard action scene. Squirting at the end. I want to publish this part later this year. I counted. The end of the year is very close. And I want to finish and publish 3 more animations this year. With sound. I will write about the details in my next post.

The number of moderators on the Discord server has been expanded with new members. Thanks to Waahnubis and Arcane!

Thanks guys for the support! Good night!

View attachment 866502
Thanks 4 the news share Longo McFap! (y):)

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

Good night!
I recognize that name. That's the corrupt mod who runs the StudioFow discord too. Yikes.

Reactions: Frances J3
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes