Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Quick WIP and Halloween anim news

Hey!

I'm doing preparations for Halloween animation. I won't have time for anything else this week.
I'm trying a new thing. During work, I will be doing quick WIPs during the day. I'll put these on Discord right away. These are not set, lit, and rendered scenes. Only screen shots. Pictures, video. About my successful and unsuccessful attempts. These images will not be archived. So with a little time, I can show you footage of the projects. I will summarize these in a post a week on Patreon and Subscribestar.

Here's the test:

The animation is expected to arrive on Saturday night.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Quick WIP and Halloween anim news

Hey!

I'm doing preparations for Halloween animation. I won't have time for anything else this week.
I'm trying a new thing. During work, I will be doing quick WIPs during the day. I'll put these on Discord right away. These are not set, lit, and rendered scenes. Only screen shots. Pictures, video. About my successful and unsuccessful attempts. These images will not be archived. So with a little time, I can show you footage of the projects. I will summarize these in a post a week on Patreon and Subscribestar.

Here's the test:

The animation is expected to arrive on Saturday night.
As you already know brother... Thank you 4 the news share my friend ;) (y)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
But... skeletons have no bones to bone with.. Boneception
A quick biological note, humans are odd among mammals for having no penis bone, many many animals have a penis bone, it's know as the baculum, so ... some skeletons do have a bone to bone with, this is Wildeer, you never know.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
A quick biological note, humans are odd among mammals for having no penis bone, many many animals have a penis bone, it's know as the baculum, so ... some skeletons do have a bone to bone with, this is Wildeer, you never know.
So, those mammals don't have such sentences in the vocabulary like "That has never happened to me! I swear!"?! Lucky ones ... :ROFLMAO:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
So, those mammals don't have such sentences in the vocabulary like "That has never happened to me! I swear!"?! Lucky ones ... :ROFLMAO:
True that, a walrus has a baculum often well over half a meter long, don't ask how i know that, i had friends at university who were doing biology, you'd be amazed at the odd shit they could spout after a pint or two.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
While we're all waiting for the next sequence, here's something that came out (today?) by gifdoozer using Wildeers assets:

It's pretty short, but an indication of what could be.
She looks amazing with all that sweat on.

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes