Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

More 60 fps animations

Hey! I made a couple more 60 fps versions. That's all I knew so far. Of the 24 fps videos, only 720p resolution was enough for my machine (2080 Ti). It takes a lot of CUDA core for this. So I will continue with the new graphics card.

The new animations are already made at 30 fps. So you just have to double there. It also goes into 1080p.

Tha Gatekeeper P1 720p 60fps:
LiT ep. 6 720p 60fps:
LiT ep. 6 no bulge version 720p 60fps:

You will also find all the new versions in the archive.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
720p only? What is he doing, again? :unsure: Other people use professional gpus for rendering but he uses one dedicated to gaming and wonders why it takes so long. o_O
He was going to set aside money for equipment. This guy.

Reactions: Ctrl_Money_Shot

Yustu

May 22, 2018
720p only? What is he doing, again? :unsure: Other people use professional gpus for rendering but he uses one dedicated to gaming and wonders why it takes so long. o_O
Check out and notice "Fastest GPU" section and then calculate how much improvement there is over "professional" gpus :).
That being said, as I stated before, I don't understand why he either:
a) use render farm (i.e. from RU)
b) if privacy | law is an concern create your own render farm (and yes I know he stated that in previous apartment he didn't had enough space, but now with new studio he has, just purchase mining GPUs for cheap - calculating ROI of course)

Reactions: User312 and kevork

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He's sculpting cumshots from scratch. A 12 minutes video in Blender with all the assets homemade isn't something that you can do in a couple of weeks.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Year-end plans and subtitle

Hey guys!

Let's start with the good news. There will be captions for animations in the future. Waahnubis will help me with this. He made the English subtitle for P1. You can download it from the MEGA archive and from here.

The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 720p version:
The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 1080p version:

For alternative versions, rename the .srt file. I would like to ask for your help with translations into different languages. You can apply by Discord (MaxWildeer#7422) or by email (wildeerstudio@gmail.com). Thanks!

The plans

I won’t go on winter vacation until the P3 and LiT7 aren't ready. I want to release both animations later this year. That’s why I booked an appointment with the VAs in advance. Based on these, I have to start animating LiT 7 on November 23rd. The LiT7's storyboard is ready. I have to model a mouthpiece for Lara. I just have to animate. I don't think that should be a problem. I’ll talk about this in more detail when I start.

P3 is no longer that simple. The problem is that I’m doing something I haven’t done before. And I didn't even find a reference to it. So I'm learning, I'm experimenting. It takes a lot of time. Yes I tried to ask for help and yes I tried to find someone who would solve for me. But I haven't found it yet. However, I do not want to extend your patience to the extreme. Therefore, if I fail to solve the simulation of the soft parts this week, I will animate them. It’s a lot more time consuming, but at least I’m moving on and I can upload WIPs from it. And if you have it then comes only simulations of fluids and much more.

I was also thinking of a version that would skip the problematic parts from P3. And I'll put it in P4 later. But I do this only if I'm in big trouble. So LiT7 will definitely be ready sooner than P3. But after P3, I will continue with P4 next year.

Thank you for your support! Thank you so much for all the help and offers I get!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Hey guys!

Let's start with the good news. There will be captions for animations in the future. Waahnubis will help me with this. He made the English subtitle for P1. You can download it from the MEGA archive and from here.

The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 720p version: SRT
The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 1080p version: SRT

For alternative versions, rename the .srt file. I would like to ask for your help with translations into different languages. You can apply by Discord (MaxWildeer#7422) or by email (wildeerstudio@gmail.com). Thanks!

The plans

I won’t go on winter vacation until the P3 and LiT7 aren't ready. I want to release both animations later this year. That’s why I booked an appointment with the VAs in advance. Based on these, I have to start animating LiT 7 on November 23rd. The LiT7's storyboard is ready. I have to model a mouthpiece for Lara. I just have to animate. I don't think that should be a problem. I’ll talk about this in more detail when I start.

P3 is no longer that simple. The problem is that I’m doing something I haven’t done before. And I didn't even find a reference to it. So I'm learning, I'm experimenting. It takes a lot of time. Yes I tried to ask for help and yes I tried to find someone who would solve for me. But I haven't found it yet. However, I do not want to extend your patience to the extreme. Therefore, if I fail to solve the simulation of the soft parts this week, I will animate them. It’s a lot more time consuming, but at least I’m moving on and I can upload WIPs from it. And if you have it then comes only simulations of fluids and much more.

I was also thinking of a version that would skip the problematic parts from P3. And I'll put it in P4 later. But I do this only if I'm in big trouble. So LiT7 will definitely be ready sooner than P3. But after P3, I will continue with P4 next year.

Thank you for your support! Thank you so much for all the help and offers I get!
"So LiT7 will definitely be ready sooner than P3"

BRUH :FacePalm:

Odo Shortwick

Jun 13, 2018

More 60 fps animations

Hey! I made a couple more 60 fps versions. That's all I knew so far. Of the 24 fps videos, only 720p resolution was enough for my machine (2080 Ti). It takes a lot of CUDA core for this. So I will continue with the new graphics card.

The new animations are already made at 30 fps. So you just have to double there. It also goes into 1080p.

Tha Gatekeeper P1 720p 60fps: MEGA
LiT ep. 6 720p 60fps: MEGA
LiT ep. 6 no bulge version 720p 60fps: MEGA

You will also find all the new versions in the archive.
It is possible to get it posted to somewhere other then Mega.

Nadzeer nassim

Oct 27, 2020

Hey guys!

The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 720p version: SRT
The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 1080p version: SRT

The plans

it should offer a trial animation of the p3 to satisfy the fans for the wait then a definitive version or several versions

Reactions: Frances J3 and oz1

Nadzeer nassim

Oct 27, 2020
Most likely... It will never come out.
after frankly they take risks it is enough just that a person takes again his idea of gatekeeper p2 which manages to make a good fast continuation which is possible they will have only his eyes to cry because there they have them a good imagination with the scene without finishing by publishing just an excerpt is i find it not smart about it

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
Nobody knows exactly what's going on in Max' head except himself. I'm worried that he's just stressing too hard to deliver content so we get "remasters" or seasonal bits and specials -- he really needs to sit down, take his time and actually progress on what's important, at the same time it's annoying reading people whining like little children on a car vacation asking when they finally arrive.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Just to be clear - my latest comment was my personal opinion, in no way to be interpreted as whining.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
Just to be clear - my latest comment was my personal opinion, in no way to be interpreted as whining.
Wasn‘t aimed at you, not by a long shot. Suggestions and personal opinions are completely fine — even though Max doesn‘t read them here — the worst whiners/illiterate people I have already muted for myself.

Reactions: rf96

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Wasn‘t aimed at you, not by a long shot. Suggestions and personal opinions are completely fine — even though Max doesn‘t read them here — the worst whiners/illiterate people I have already muted for myself.
The problem is expectations. If at the beginning of October you say that the animation is over, who does not know how it works, thinks that it is not long... 10-15 days rendering and it's done. You have to understand that you create expectations with people who know nothing and crave the finished product. Perhaps a little more communication with timing that updates from time to time would not be bad. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes