Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020

Year-end plans and subtitle

Hey guys!

Let's start with the good news. There will be captions for animations in the future. Waahnubis will help me with this. He made the English subtitle for P1. You can download it from the MEGA archive and from here.

The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 720p version: SRT
The Gatekeeper P1 subtitle for 1080p version: SRT

For alternative versions, rename the .srt file. I would like to ask for your help with translations into different languages. You can apply by Discord (MaxWildeer#7422) or by email (wildeerstudio@gmail.com). Thanks!

The plans

I won’t go on winter vacation until the P3 and LiT7 aren't ready. I want to release both animations later this year. That’s why I booked an appointment with the VAs in advance. Based on these, I have to start animating LiT 7 on November 23rd. The LiT7's storyboard is ready. I have to model a mouthpiece for Lara. I just have to animate. I don't think that should be a problem. I’ll talk about this in more detail when I start.

P3 is no longer that simple. The problem is that I’m doing something I haven’t done before. And I didn't even find a reference to it. So I'm learning, I'm experimenting. It takes a lot of time. Yes I tried to ask for help and yes I tried to find someone who would solve for me. But I haven't found it yet. However, I do not want to extend your patience to the extreme. Therefore, if I fail to solve the simulation of the soft parts this week, I will animate them. It’s a lot more time consuming, but at least I’m moving on and I can upload WIPs from it. And if you have it then comes only simulations of fluids and much more.

I was also thinking of a version that would skip the problematic parts from P3. And I'll put it in P4 later. But I do this only if I'm in big trouble. So LiT7 will definitely be ready sooner than P3. But after P3, I will continue with P4 next year.

Thank you for your support! Thank you so much for all the help and offers I get!
is there any subtitles for LiT ?

Mar 14, 2019
The problem is expectations. If at the beginning of October you say that the animation is over, who does not know how it works, thinks that it is not long... 10-15 days rendering and it's done. You have to understand that you create expectations with people who know nothing and crave the finished product. Perhaps a little more communication with timing that updates from time to time would not be bad. :unsure:
I think you wasting your time responding to him, he probably muted you as well , since you dared to critizise wildeer... :whistle:
Anyway i agree with your statement, the problem is wildeers communication isnt really "informative" since most of his posts are difficult to understand. And im not talking about that english is obviously not his native language...

Reactions: Lovv99

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
I think you wasting your time responding to him, he probably muted you as well , since you dared to critizise wildeer... :whistle:
Anyway i agree with your statement, the problem is wildeers communication isnt really "informative" since most of his posts are difficult to understand. And im not talking about that english is obviously not his native language...
I have not muted dmoxi89, why should I? As for his communication I agree with the both of you, it is difficult to grasp what he is trying to say, often confusing and rarely an accurate description of what is actually going to happen. With a lot of delays, inevitable problems and issues arising.

I don't like this internet phenomenon of "for-or-against"-dichotomy.

You can criticize people for being annoying, while at the same time criticizing the person they're criticizing.

The problem is expectations. If at the beginning of October you say that the animation is over, who does not know how it works, thinks that it is not long... 10-15 days rendering and it's done. You have to understand that you create expectations with people who know nothing and crave the finished product. Perhaps a little more communication with timing that updates from time to time would not be bad. :unsure:
I agree with you. I wish that process would be better. There's a lot of expectations not met when someone dishes out a high-quality animation project then suddenly things don't develop nearly as fast as communicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmoxi89

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
I have not muted dmoxi89, why should I? As for his communication I agree with the both of you, it is difficult to grasp what he is trying to say, often confusing and rarely an accurate description of what is actually going to happen. With a lot of delays, inevitable problems and issues arising.

You can criticize people for being annoying, while at the same time criticizing the person they're criticizing.

I agree with you. I wish that process would be better. There's a lot of expectations not met when someone dishes out a high-quality animation project then suddenly things don't develop nearly as fast as communicated.
In his latest post she says she's doing something innovative, so it's impossible to give times as well.. And at a time when it's silent, people are murmuring.. It's nobody's fault, it's our nature: Work with your head down in silence to be more productive, but also complain when you don't understand.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019

Seeing you used the term "whining" made me assume you were one of those fanboys, which are getting really toxic when critizising their "messiahs"...
But now i can clearly see its not the case with you. My apologies (y)

Reactions: cerberus92

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

P3 and LiT7 news and reference pics

Hey guys!

Today I started making jiggle effects in P3 with animation. Unfortunately, the simulations did not yield nice results. I could try it indefinitely, but I’m already bored. And you have been waiting for a long time.

I will also start preparing the LiT7 scene tomorrow. I will need another new toy. I'm going to model this. G@g. Lara will wear it so the Puppy Trainer can easily push the BBC toy deep down her throat.

I also collected a few pictures on the subject of str@p0n as inspiration.
References:

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017

P3 and LiT7 news and reference pics

Hey guys!

Today I started making jiggle effects in P3 with animation. Unfortunately, the simulations did not yield nice results. I could try it indefinitely, but I’m already bored. And you have been waiting for a long time.

I will also start preparing the LiT7 scene tomorrow. I will need another new toy. I'm going to model this. G@g. Lara will wear it so the Puppy Trainer can easily push the BBC toy deep down her throat.

I also collected a few pictures on the subject of str@p0n as inspiration.
References:
thanks. honestly personally i would prefer it was only strapon or heck even futa. instead of changing to having guys come in for the usual. for a scene like this forced setting its always guys. so would be a good change.

wkl99

Jul 30, 2017
Now expect at least four months of creating perfect male model. In the end it will be the best male model, but... the wait.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The Gatekeeper part 3 is 12 minutes long. Wildeer has been working on it for 9 months; he works at the same speed as other artists with similar skills, like Nyl or Bulging Senpai, who likewise can only make 1-2 minutes of content per month (at best). Quit whining, please.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New G@g toy WIP 4K

The last accessory for LiT7 is also ready. It's a g@g toy. I tried several versions. I got a couple of good ideas that I will use to further develop this. But this version is included in LiT7.

I prepared the scene. I will start animating LiT7 next week. I have to take it in advance because I have a booked time for voice work.

Rendered 4K pictures of the new toy:
Some qWIP images:

Have a nice weekend guys!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes