Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New poses in LiT7 4K WIP

Hey guys!

I hope you are well and healthy. I've been in a pretty bad mood for the last few days. This closure has been going on for so long. I didn't feel like reading or writing messages. I'm sorry.

I tried the new Blender. 2.91. There was a minor problem with the addons, but in the end it all worked. It’s like I have a little more fps when animating. I hope it will be more stable because the previous version crashed a lot for me.

However, I realized I needed to get back to 24 fps videos. Because I won’t be able to concatenate the parts well with previous videos. Regardless, there will be 60 fps versions.

In LiT7 you will see these 3 poses from Lara.

Foreplay, tits tasting:
Deepthro@t scene:
An@l scene:

Ps: Unfortunately, in the rendered images, my glass material doesn’t work for some reason.

QhKtgWH.jpeg Ng8ATzS.jpeg 75xfPDF.jpeg

May 8, 2020
Could he not have made her stomach flat? Does she really have to be 'filled with cum' in every scene now? I'm sure we'll get a flat stomach version at some point but I think it would have been better to release that version first. A bit disappointing.

Dodoskan

May 31, 2020
Could he not have made her stomach flat? Does she really have to be 'filled with cum' in every scene now? I'm sure we'll get a flat stomach version at some point but I think it would have been better to release that version first. A bit disappointing.
I'm sure she'll be flat again after this scene cause it looks like she has to push it out or something.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
im on page 69, nice :)
68 o

New poses in LiT7 4K WIP

Hey guys!

I hope you are well and healthy. I've been in a pretty bad mood for the last few days. This closure has been going on for so long. I didn't feel like reading or writing messages. I'm sorry.

I tried the new Blender. 2.91. There was a minor problem with the addons, but in the end it all worked. It’s like I have a little more fps when animating. I hope it will be more stable because the previous version crashed a lot for me.

However, I realized I needed to get back to 24 fps videos. Because I won’t be able to concatenate the parts well with previous videos. Regardless, there will be 60 fps versions.

In LiT7 you will see these 3 poses from Lara.

Foreplay, tits tasting:
Deepthro@t scene:
An@l scene:

Ps: Unfortunately, in the rendered images, my glass material doesn’t work for some reason.

View attachment 922246 View attachment 922247 View attachment 922248

[/QUOT

So.part 3 od the gatekeepr is not worked on
Right now ?
Insted.. the lit..?

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
i like poses and also all ideas of his videos.I like that there is no any unrealistic things.This is first 3D artist who makes everything with high quality and with real istic scenes at the same time..Big respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: oz1

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
i like poses and also all ideas of his videos.I like that there is no any unrealistic things.This is first 3D artist who makes everything with high quality and with real istic scenes at the same time..Big respect.
I think he said that there will be beasts and monsters.
If it does add monsters I will be very disappointed cause, as you say, the strong argument on these videos are the realism in them.
We'll see whats coming.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I think he said that there will be beasts and monsters.
If it does add monsters I will be very disappointed cause, as you say, the strong argument on these videos are the realism in them.
We'll see whats coming.
yeah

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
i wonder if the buttplug is there so she doesnt leak if she gets cummed inside her mouth, fill her up even more :3
but who knows its just a strapon so far

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes