Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT7 info and 4K WIP images

Hey guys!

Change in LiT7. This is because I couldn’t give animation to the VAs yet. I slipped out of the open window. So I canceled the appointment. Probably the sound would not have been made before Christmas. It should have gone through 3 people. And there are those who are already on leave.

So new plan. Once the animation is complete. (I hope before Christmas) The next day I'll make the sound. Like my Halloween animation. I bought a sound library from Pixie. And I will add subtitles as well. This is of course only a temporary version. In January, I entrust the pros with making the sound. And the final version is coming.

In return for the inconvenience, there will be an exciting alternative version of this episode. (Taking into account the latest survey)

I brought some WIP pictures from Lara's face camera.

4K pictures:

It was hard enough to get Lara's tears.

SND6Tbk.jpeg VL1ezUv.jpeg Uyk3XZb.jpeg OT5L1fF.jpeg

Last edited:

whitexwhite

May 30, 2020
October, 20: I will finish both LiT7, P3 and a bonus Halloween special with full voice and audio effects by the end of the year!
December, 16: So, yeah... I might give you LiT7 in January.
This is why content creators should never give date estimates about their projects. It causes nothing but pain, disappointment and anxiety for themselves & a certain amount of entitled grasping from fans of their work. The more artists with the balls and professional sense to say "its done when its fucking done" the better.

Second best option is to simply under promise and over deliver, but many of the best artists doing this shit have way more talent than sense.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

LiT7 info and 4K WIP images

Hey guys!

Change in LiT7. This is because I couldn’t give animation to the VAs yet. I slipped out of the open window. So I canceled the appointment. Probably the sound would not have been made before Christmas. It should have gone through 3 people. And there are those who are already on leave.

So new plan. Once the animation is complete. (I hope before Christmas) The next day I'll make the sound. Like my Halloween animation. I bought a sound library from Pixie. And I will add subtitles as well. This is of course only a temporary version. In January, I entrust the pros with making the sound. And the final version is coming.

In return for the inconvenience, there will be an exciting alternative version of this episode. (Taking into account the latest survey)

I brought some WIP pictures from Lara's face camera.

4K pictures:

It was hard enough to get Lara's tears.

View attachment 944133 View attachment 944131 View attachment 944132 View attachment 944134
Whats suevey he means ?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

End of the big c0ck survey and summary

Hey guys!

Thanks for participating in the latest survey. You filled out 1188.

Results:

Most importantly, I see here too (this was clear in a previous survey) that monster dick is popular. I will definitely move in that direction.
It’s also great that you’re happy with the size. Although it is a little difficult for me to get this big gun to Lara. And Lara's body shouldn't be a distorted silicone baby.

It came as a surprise at the ideal lineup. The one girl one cock option is quite popular.

It’s also good to see that in your opinion, the juice can splatter. I still have a lot to learn to do proper fluid simulation.
And thanks for the many posts, ideas. There were some really good details that will be included in the following animations.

The next survey will be about the female genitalia.

You can find previous surveys here:
  • Your favorite penetration -
  • Your favorite line up -
  • What do you think about supporter only content? -
  • Content Consumption Survey -

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Q: What is the most exciting shape?
A: Horse.
Lara's reaction: "Horse cock wins?"
LC.gif

Q: How much cum does the ideal cock shoot?
A: Several times in one scene. That can never be much.
Lara's reaction:
3d726a287691e3f4ce6537b49368bd31.gif

Q: Are you happy with the size of the cocks used in my animations?
A: Perfect!
Lara's reaction:
zPmtJby.gif

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I'm so sick of LiT. If he was done with Gatekeeper it'd be fine, but at this point it's obvious it's not a priority for him. Might as well just cancel it
Why?

If you don't like lesbian that's cool and perfectly fine. But why should Wildeer cancel a whole series just because they want to focus on Lara in Trouble.

Reactions: whitexwhite

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Cos he's not working on The Gatekeeper and mislead new patrons.
Misleading patreons is pretty on par for patreon it seems. Happens a lot.

But again. Altogether canceling something is a whole different beast then not being very inspired to work on it. Or focusing on something else, because that's where the creative mind is at the moment.

Even if its misleading, at least he is actually doing something and producing content, unlike some who pull the same stunts. (update almost ready.....90% complete for 2+ years.)

Reactions: whitexwhite

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Misleading patreons is pretty on par for patreon it seems. Happens a lot.

But again. Altogether canceling something is a whole different beast then not being very inspired to work on it. Or focusing on something else, because that's where the creative mind is at the moment.

Even if its misleading, at least he is actually doing something and producing content, unlike some who pull the same stunts. (update almost ready.....90% complete for 2+ years.)
But misleading the patreons shouldn't be the common trend. I'm interested in LiT, but i'd rather they finish Gatekeeper first.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What I want to see in Wildeer quality I posted in the AnimoPron Collection thread. I think it's so perverted it shouldn't be posted only in one thread. ;)

Not like in a gangbang where she would handle multiple stallions at the same time, but one by one. So Brutus has his turn, then the next one, then the next one etc.

But somehow the idea of Lara teasing, licking and fisting a centaur mare, making her ready for Brutus a centaur, licking his dick and balls while he fucks the centaur mare, and then she eats the creampie out of the centaur mare and after that Brutus he has his way with Lara ... OMFG! I need to learn how to render ^^

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT7 qWIP and Holiday schedule

Hey! I think several of you have realized that the LiT7 will not be ready before Christmas. They are the realists. I am sometimes too optimistic. That’s why I can disappoint others with my words. I took some pictures of the relic today.

This week's qWIP link:

The goal is to be ready as soon as possible. Because there’s not much else you can do right now because of quarantine. So I will continue to work between these holidays as well. Content is still coming this week.

I hope the preparations are going well. Everyone is healthy and stuffing their bellies.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
>the LiT7 will not be ready before Christmas. They are the realists.
this guy has a potential for running for local political entity

and the ppl that still donate him money, could get a better cause really, like donating to animal shelters or orphanage

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes