Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah, I pay him a dollar a month to post his news here so you can be pissed about him ... internet is a strange place ...
It's people who are getting weirder and weirder. They never settle... It will be OnePlus's fault..

It is normal for an artist to talk about the next work coming out... It's a bit like asking a director who's finishing a movie about the next... All you want, he sends you to shit...

Reactions: Hassox01

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah, I pay him a dollar a month to post his news here so you can be pissed about him ... internet is a strange place ...
good for you!
why should i be pissed? i've donated my share of money to the patrons that matter. given your amount of donation right now, i can tell i've donated 50 months of support.

but seems like the stories behind Breeding Season and Malice & the Machine failed to give you cues.

Reactions: FistPunk
D

Deleted member 2174860

>the LiT7 will not be ready before Christmas. They are the realists.
this guy has a potential for running for local political entity

and the ppl that still donate him money, could get a better cause really, like donating to animal shelters or orphanage
xD

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

LiT7 qWIP and Holiday schedule

Hey! I think several of you have realized that the LiT7 will not be ready before Christmas. They are the realists. I am sometimes too optimistic. That’s why I can disappoint others with my words. I took some pictures of the relic today.

This week's qWIP link:

The goal is to be ready as soon as possible. Because there’s not much else you can do right now because of quarantine. So I will continue to work between these holidays as well. Content is still coming this week.

I hope the preparations are going well. Everyone is healthy and stuffing their bellies.
What a surprise. Can't even finish his "side project".

• Haha
Reactions: FistPunk and oz1

fatalspeed

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 916142

LiT7 and new nipple WIP images

Hey guys!

LiT7 now takes 2-3 weeks after which I finish P3. And the next LiT part only comes after P4. I don’t want to force LiT, but sometimes I need 1-2 shorter animations that I can publish. Important to me. Just because of the experience of success and the learning process.
History shows this dude seems to always be lying about releasing his work just to keep milking his Patrons.

kyrioscane

Jan 3, 2020
Hi, here are some funny Lara facial reactions on new Wildeer LIT progress report.

When Lara knows where to hide the relic (egg to her ass):
View attachment 952776

Jonah asks "Where did you hide the relic?":
View attachment 952789

When the guard reveals a hidden treasure (egg deep in her ass):
View attachment 952783

After a colonoscopy with a black dildo:
View attachment 952788
Meh. Nice animation and all, but I gotta say, I'm far more fond of the more classic Lara look/design. The reboot version just looks like some girl who happens to be above-average looking, and she always seems really sad, often about to cry, for some reason.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wonderful! It's WD's model as far as i see and as much running time as WD delivers. People seem to be that bored and annoyed they make their own spin offs. :D
Pretty sure WD released that model for public use ages ago. Plenty of animators have used it since.

Reactions: whitexwhite

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Pretty sure WD released that model for public use ages ago. Plenty of animators have used it since.
What matters here is the video reflects the plot of LiT and can be seen as a sort of continuation. At least i got that vibe.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019
History shows this dude seems to always be lying about releasing his work just to keep milking his Patrons.
Another promising up-and-comer turning into a disappointment once they get the financial backing that was the only thing standing in the way of greatness? Say it ain't so!
This!
Thats why we cant have nicer things...
There are 3D artists out there, who actually deserve that term by not only doing some pretty pictures, but fantastic and realistic animations! Some of them really raise standards to another level.
But sadly they dont get the support they deserve, because people obviously prefer to be milked by guys like WD...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Lara's Christmas quarantine party image

Hey! I hope the holidays go well. With this render, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. Thank you for your year-round support. Content is coming this year yet. WIPs BTS and Q&A are also expected.

HD image:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes