Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Nadzeer nassim

Oct 27, 2020
me frankly what I find sad its that they found a good video that has seduced the world of new fan who awaits the continuation of gatekeeper it is normally super interesting for him its the who should push the work to launch this career they has done the hardest to seduce several fan public, he has the skills to finish this action he should continue gatekeeper and do the sequel every fan asks him I would be I would have been happy to see that its this anime that I like I would have it finished by telling me that it will be a hit and attract even more fans, he found the nugget what several creators would like to find the launch of success and its hardest ca

Nadzeer nassim

Oct 27, 2020
go max finished this anime is the hardest is the return will be positive the work will be hard my success will be on, I want to give you a little idea of the scenario you have to do several already if you hesitate between several scenarios, is you can put 2 centaurs your already the first one which has in the spoiler that we saw then a 2nd which appears when lara has finished then you can even put a 3rd as a bonus as your several ends in one video is the fans will like and they will not be disappointed to have waited I think it's idea that I'm posting

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

RTX 3090 in the house and news

Hey guys. I brought a few news.

Thank you so much for taking part in the latest survey. 1101 replies have been received so far. I got happy results for me. I will try to move in that direction in the future. I’ll cover the survey in more detail this week. It will remain open for a few days.

I received a little hardware help last week. My Asus TUF RTX 3090 card has arrived. Right away, I installed it in the machine. I couldn't make a full comparison yet. But as soon as I have time, I will compare this to the 2080Ti exactly. Now I can say that with the Eevee render I managed to achieve such a 60-80% acceleration with it. I can render a 1080p scene from LiT7 in 12-14 seconds. Textures load into the viewport much faster. I have not seen any other benefits so far.

You can find the first render on the previous week's WIP link:

I will definitely be working on LiT7 this week. There are minor fixes left from the animation, lots of saliva and other fluids... as well as making the simulations.
Once I have that, I’ll go back to P3 next week and push from there until it’s done. I am not planning any other project.

The Finnish subtitle is now available for the "remastered" P1. Thanks to its creator. (I didn't ask him if I could include his name)
I am not writing a plan for this month. In November, I summarized the year-end goals.

But I would also like to thank you for your support and help. I get more and more inquiries, offers and it goes very well.
Special thanks to the Discord moderators for their work.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

RTX 3090 in the house and news

Hey guys. I brought a few news.

Thank you so much for taking part in the latest survey. 1101 replies have been received so far. I got happy results for me. I will try to move in that direction in the future. I’ll cover the survey in more detail this week. It will remain open for a few days.

I received a little hardware help last week. My Asus TUF RTX 3090 card has arrived. Right away, I installed it in the machine. I couldn't make a full comparison yet. But as soon as I have time, I will compare this to the 2080Ti exactly. Now I can say that with the Eevee render I managed to achieve such a 60-80% acceleration with it. I can render a 1080p scene from LiT7 in 12-14 seconds. Textures load into the viewport much faster. I have not seen any other benefits so far.

You can find the first render on the previous week's WIP link:

I will definitely be working on LiT7 this week. There are minor fixes left from the animation, lots of saliva and other fluids... as well as making the simulations.
Once I have that, I’ll go back to P3 next week and push from there until it’s done. I am not planning any other project.

The Finnish subtitle is now available for the "remastered" P1. Thanks to its creator. (I didn't ask him if I could include his name)
I am not writing a plan for this month. In November, I summarized the year-end goals.

But I would also like to thank you for your support and help. I get more and more inquiries, offers and it goes very well.
Special thanks to the Discord moderators for their work.
So, now he's got the hardware capable of not only render a horse dick, but the entire horse that belongs to it ;) lol

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT7 throat WIP

Hey! All that remains is to polish the details. For example, I just made a real-time throatf*ck "effect" with the Shrinkwrap modifier.

Demo:

Such things simplify animation. Which means there is more time left for storytelling, a part can be longer, and so on. I can spend a lot of time with these, but it is ultimately worth it for the future.

Now I’m developing saliva and more spectacular splashes...

D

Deleted member 2174860

why?
I don't mind bestiality. I'd rather watch Lara being fucked by a beast/monster than being gangbanged, pissed and used like a cum dumpster.
I never understood the need of showing more dicks then pussy in an image/animation. but that is just me.
Well, I love gangbangs and watersports, and seeing lara doing that would be such a huge turn on, but i hate beast/monsters...
Thats the beauty about being human, we´re all different.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Man, I just want some tentacles. He's such a good artist, it'd be incredible to see. A bit like JustFry3d, he also does good quality 3d art, but more cartoony.

Reactions: kevork
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes