Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Jan 10, 2019
Has this dude gone to subscriberstar yet so he can finish gatekeeper? I thought he was threatened by patreon to stop all production on it through their platform, or to at least advertise it at least.

Isn't it for that reason why he never talks about it now and it's never featured in updates?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
MY GOD. The Lara in Troubles is AWSOME !! The best I ever seen so far ! Great job ! Magnificent !
I would have liked her be more noisy at the beginning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if you want or can modify what you've already done with the sounds. With these I would be nearly perfect in my humpble opinion. :)

Once again incredible work right there !

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So would you be kind to en-light me ?
Is it abandoned ?
It's just that you're new, so probably have not seen many or a lot of different animations from other creators. Some have ok quality, with very short animations but bunch of content. Some have really good quality, but not a lot of quantity. Wildeer has probably the best quality around, with very little content. So updates are far and a way, and you can only be pleased with a small amount of animations for some time, until you get disappointed in the lack of progress

Reactions: Tulrek

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
wip_lit7_ptnipple_01.jpg

LiT7 and new nipple WIP images

Hey guys!

This week I started working on LiT7 animation. PT is not wearing a top in this episode. I was confused by the basic nipple. So I checked to see if I could quickly fix it a bit. I bought some texture skin packs from the renderhub. And I replaced the base pink spot with a real texture. I also improved her belly muscles and navel a bit. Maybe it got a degree better.

WIP renders:
Weekly qWIP link:
Texture package used:

I will further improve the model later. Higher resolution, full body texture replacement, better hair, new female genitals and futa version.
Other topic: Thanks for the feedback after the previous post. I read them all. I will not take a drastic step. I will not delete the LiT series. And season 2 is coming. However, this will be rougher. With monsters.

LiT7 now takes 2-3 weeks after which I finish P3. And the next LiT part only comes after P4. I don’t want to force LiT, but sometimes I need 1-2 shorter animations that I can publish. Important to me. Just because of the experience of success and the learning process.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 916142

LiT7 and new nipple WIP images

Hey guys!

This week I started working on LiT7 animation. PT is not wearing a top in this episode. I was confused by the basic nipple. So I checked to see if I could quickly fix it a bit. I bought some texture skin packs from the renderhub. And I replaced the base pink spot with a real texture. I also improved her belly muscles and navel a bit. Maybe it got a degree better.

WIP renders:
Weekly qWIP link:
Texture package used:

I will further improve the model later. Higher resolution, full body texture replacement, better hair, new female genitals and futa version.
Other topic: Thanks for the feedback after the previous post. I read them all. I will not take a drastic step. I will not delete the LiT series. And season 2 is coming. However, this will be rougher. With monsters.

LiT7 now takes 2-3 weeks after which I finish P3. And the next LiT part only comes after P4. I don’t want to force LiT, but sometimes I need 1-2 shorter animations that I can publish. Important to me. Just because of the experience of success and the learning process.
So....part 3 when ?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes