Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
This is the last Post on Patreon

Lara Lingerie Gift Poster ;)

Hey! A dear creative friend made this poster for me and my supporters. Lara selfie, in lingerie and naked.

View attachment 994169 View attachment 994170
I've always been curious. Are these done by one artist or multiple artists? It's like each sub sequent picture has a different style to it. I don't know if it's the face, body, or something else?

JohntheOne

Feb 2, 2020
I've always been curious. Are these done by one artist or multiple artists? It's like each sub sequent picture has a different style to it. I don't know if it's the face, body, or something else?

Wildeer is only one person and i think his work is different from that of his friends or helpers.
I think these pictures are just a stopgap as he continues to work on "LIT 7" or Gatekeeper 3. :)

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Reactions: oxking72

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Wildeer is only one person and i think his work is different from that of his friends or helpers.
I think these pictures are just a stopgap as he continues to work on "LIT 7" or Gatekeeper 3. :)

View attachment 995736
From the way you write in the message of the photos, a dear friend did this for me.
The quality is not the usual wildeer, the edges of the socks are too square. I doubt it's yours.

JohntheOne

Feb 2, 2020
From the way you write in the message of the photos, a dear friend did this for me.
The quality is not the usual wildeer, the edges of the socks are too square. I doubt it's yours.
No, isnt from me
Wildeer studio wrote this sentence, I copied the one with the pictures :)

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes