Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I downloaded the first two and have to say that I'm really disappointed mostly there are mini videos of a few seconds and then always the same only with different clothes that she wears and a little different camera perspective and that was it vido which is reasonably ineresannt is from gatekeeper it goes a little longer but ends exactly when it is interesting and as I said several times the same only different clothes really disappointing

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
LOL, and a centaur can use a glory hole, of course-- I wonder how he does it:) Get on back legs and push in, while pressing the whole body vertically upward against the wall. Laura better finish him off fast, or he will have an aching back for a long time:)
The centaur has been blueballed for a year now. :eek:

Ricchi

Jul 7, 2019
If its a centaur i hope the audio won't be overflooded by his grunts and wheezing, with a horse it's less distracting, also saving money by not hiring male grunts and wheezing actor.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
If anyone subscribes to Wildeer, could they post the news here? I'm super interesting in what's going on and the status of things. Thanks.

Reactions: dmoxi89

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
no wonder none of the animations get done when he is wasting his time with this shit lol

Reactions: oz1

GreymName9

Aug 18, 2020
Wildeer: Hi, guys, I hope you like my model of Lara Croft!
Community: Man, this is absolutely amazing, keep posting!
Wildeer: *releases a video of Lara pleasuring a giant centaur cock through the gloryhole*
Community: *goes absolutely nuts, internet explodes* DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Wildeer: So I was thinking, for the next part of my LiT series a puppy trainer could use a bigger toy...
Community: Yeah, that's awesome... But, about this centaur, what happens next, when will you release the third part? We can't wait to see Lara take all of it!
Wildeer: And now I will add a bunch of out-of-place tattoos on Lara's body...
Community: No need for that, we like the model the way it is now, but, surely, it's your project. Anyways, how's that centaur doing?
Wildeer: And I will add freckles, spots and moles so she looks more real...
Community: Well... She's not supposed to look too real, she's this insanely hot perfection girl from a video game, but if that's the way you want it... So, centaur?
Wildeer: This week I'll continue working on centaur project.
Community: YAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!
Wildeer: So, I was thinking about rendering the same video, but with Lara wearing a different attire...
Community: Oh... Right. But you will continue working on the next part, right?
Wildeer: And here you have another alternative video, I call it "survivor bush". You see, Lara isn't perfectly shaved...
Community: So, now you will continue working on the next part?
Wildeer: This month I plan on working on a new part of LiT series, this is a 15 inch dildo Lara will take...
Community: WHAT?!
Wildeer: And now I will make alternatives, with bulge, without bulge...
Community: *sigh*
Wildeer: It's Halloween time, I was thinking about making another pumpkin video...
Community: ...

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Wildeer: *releases a video of Lara pleasuring a giant centaur cock through the gloryhole*
Community: *goes absolutely nuts, internet explodes* DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Wildeer: So I was thinking, for the next part of my LiT series a puppy trainer could use a bigger toy...
Community: Yeah, that's awesome... But, about this centaur, what happens next, when will you release the third part? We can't wait to see Lara take all of it!
Community: No need for that, we like the model the way it is now, but, surely, it's your project. Anyways, how's that centaur doing?
Community: Well... She's not supposed to look too real, she's this insanely hot perfection girl from a video game, but if that's the way you want it... So, centaur?
Wildeer: So, I was thinking about rendering the same video, but with Lara wearing a different attire...
Wildeer: And here you have another alternative video, I call it "survivor bush". You see, Lara isn't perfectly shaved...
Wildeer: This month I plan on working on a new part of LiT series, this is a 15 inch dildo Lara will take...
Wildeer: It's Halloween time, I was thinking about making another pumpkin video...
damn, too true

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sounds pretty realistic and the poor centaur will probably never see the light of day again.

Reactions: SgtUnderground
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes