Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
D

Deleted member 2473302

"

Hey guys!
I would like to respond in part to Neo's comment. And I'm talking about the status of the Gatekeeper.
Yes, unfortunately I f*cked this. Part 3 is now awaiting completion in 80% condition. It was originally supposed to be released in 2020. The animation is ready. But I didn’t find the display of liquids good enough. Saliva, c*m, etc. The project file itself is so large that it is unsuitable for experimentation. With 6 fps you can hardly do anything about it.
That’s why I thought I’d do LiT7. And I hit two birds with one stone. Smaller project. The script was written. It will be ready in a couple of weeks. And there will be content. In the meantime, I'll practice the fluids and the Gatekeeper will be super quality ... That's not how it was. But I learned from it.
What is my plan with Gatekeeper? Well, that's always been. Make a great movie out of it. With Lara and the centaurs.
How is this going to happen? As soon as I finish LiT7, I continue with P3. And when P3 is done, then P4 comes. And LiT8 will be created by another animator.
So now what I developed while making LiT7, these are also included in P3.
When will it be ready? I do not know. I deal with this every day. I try, but I want it to be damn good.
To make it easier to track progress in the future, I started working on a landing page. Here will be a project status section. Which I will update regularly.
Visual design:
Everything is not in place yet. Texts, images, margins... This is a temporary solution. The big website will be the next phase.
I'm sorry if I missed something. I'm very tired.
Good night!"

The post....

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
It is a pity that it does not work in 3DS max or other professional 3D graphic software, which is not an experiment but a working thing with well-established procedures. We only have a few short clips so far. I think Max has too ambitious goals. I think Liquid and Blender are just one big unstable experiment that requires a lot of patience and a lot of time, including frustration. But I believe that the result (final video) will be amazing.

"We're close to something. I can feel it"

tumblr_02ffcae9bf86cd8146cbfaa210d937ba_b470d098_540.gif

D

Deleted member 2473302

It is a pity that it does not work in 3DS max or other professional 3D graphic software, which is not an experiment but a working thing with well-established procedures. We only have a few short clips so far. I think Max has too ambitious goals. I think Liquid and Blender are just one big unstable experiment that requires a lot of patience and a lot of time, including frustration. But I believe that the result (final video) will be amazing.

"We're close to something. I can feel it"

View attachment 1055136
He is ruining his reputation and career with his perfectionism...
Sadly, that happens to many artists.
He isn't the first one to take ages for a product that should have been release a long long time ago, and he won't be the last one... people just mindlessly fund hundred thousands dollars into artists that have no idea how to handle such responsibilities.
Sadge... let's hope the next HC artists will do his hype justice...

Last edited by a moderator:

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I doubt it's perfectionism. He's had liquids done for years, both featured in LiT and some of his first WIP animations were with liquids. Oh well my interest has been paused for a while anyway.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
the videos seem to be really long this time so if this perfectionism leads him to have them be top notch quality then the wait was at least worth it.
rather see 1 10/10 long video once a year than 10 scuffed videos (like that halloween shit)

Reactions: Icekatana

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Exactly what I was thinking seeing:

-
-

or reading Miro comment that he "can't find anyone to help him in work with Maya" as everyone who knows how to work with Maya don't do pr0n as they do earn decent buck at studios with they actually put into their CV.

That being said I know this is nothing that can't be done in Maya/3DSMax/Houdini etc. it's just showing that Blender is not "experiment" and the issue, as usually, is between screen and keyboard more then in software itself.

Reactions: mteir
D

Deleted member 2473302

the videos seem to be really long this time so if this perfectionism leads him to have them be top notch quality then the wait was at least worth it.
rather see 1 10/10 long video once a year than 10 scuffed videos (like that halloween shit)
I'd honestly rather have a good (85%) animation in a reasonable amount of time than a top notch (95%) one once a year... you barely notice the extra 10% anyways...
He's just endlessly delaying it imo...

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Exactly what I was thinking seeing:

-
-

or reading Miro comment that he "can't find anyone to help him in work with Maya" as everyone who knows how to work with Maya don't do pr0n as they do earn decent buck at studios with they actually put into their CV.

That being said I know this is nothing that can't be done in Maya/3DSMax/Houdini etc. it's just showing that Blender is not "experiment" and the issue, as usually, is between screen and keyboard more then in software itself.
i think VG Erotica works with Maya

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
"

Hey guys!
I would like to respond in part to Neo's comment. And I'm talking about the status of the Gatekeeper.
Yes, unfortunately I f*cked this. Part 3 is now awaiting completion in 80% condition. It was originally supposed to be released in 2020. The animation is ready. But I didn’t find the display of liquids good enough. Saliva, c*m, etc. The project file itself is so large that it is unsuitable for experimentation. With 6 fps you can hardly do anything about it.
That’s why I thought I’d do LiT7. And I hit two birds with one stone. Smaller project. The script was written. It will be ready in a couple of weeks. And there will be content. In the meantime, I'll practice the fluids and the Gatekeeper will be super quality ... That's not how it was. But I learned from it.
What is my plan with Gatekeeper? Well, that's always been. Make a great movie out of it. With Lara and the centaurs.
How is this going to happen? As soon as I finish LiT7, I continue with P3. And when P3 is done, then P4 comes. And LiT8 will be created by another animator.
When will it be ready? I do not know. I deal with this every day. I try, but I want it to be damn good.
To make it easier to track progress in the future, I started working on a landing page. Here will be a project status section. Which I will update regularly.
Visual design:
Everything is not in place yet. Texts, images, margins... This is a temporary solution. The big website will be the next phase.
Good night!"

The post....
Blah blah blah. It's the same shit with him over and over again.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
"

Hey guys!
Visual design:
Good night!"

The post....
I think his own website, and that great design, will be a big help in the future. If he has his own site, then he can put monster and beast content up there more easily. Patreon is getting angsty about that shit and he needs to plan for that to go away. I predict he'll have to go to Subscribestar and donations only if he wants to realize his desired content.

He glossed over LiT8 being done by another animator. That's kind of earth-shattering. Will Wildeer oversee the quality? How's that going to work? If I had to guess, the animator will most likely be Pyro. I know they are good, but I've never seen them do anything as big as a LiT video. This is a huge unknown and a little concerning.

I think Wildeer needs to work on communication with his fans. When people hear nothing, they think the worst. I'd like him to not skimp on quality, because that sets him apart from everyone else. I mean, just look at his Lara model and most of his previous videos. But, he could stand to speed up the workflow. I'd rather have quality, but he has to be able to improve his speed too.

I love the universe he has created with his version of Lara and his plans are simply amazing. I just hope he is capable of fully realizing all of his excellent plans. Take a look at his universe's timeline and what's in store for Lara:

D

Deleted member 2473302

Truth be told, wildeer is a great asset creator, but not a very efficient or spectacular animator.

Why bother someone else does LIT when LIT animations are not more than 10 second loops with different angles?
I'd disagree I think he's a great animator as well but things just take too long...
While other artists with similar quality produce 2-3 awesome animations he struggles to finish 1... he really needs to speed up his workflow.
Yeah quality is important but no one cares about quality if they have to wait more than a year for an animation.
I wonder how long this guy can keep up those 12k per month while not releasing any quality content for so long and just making promises...

Reactions: Icekatana
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes