Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
D

Deleted member 2473302

I'm also glad that he still intends to do stronger content.
You bet he is!

He'd be back to about 1-2k a month real fast if he'd stop doing Lara x Beast stuff, so no worries unless he wants to lose about 85 to 90% of his revenue he'll keep making "stonger" content.

Reactions: Icekatana

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
Probably means less censorship from Patreon so he can do whatever type of content he wants without getting hit with warnings.
because a whole year of prepping his lara model on disembodied equine and canid dicks should lead up to something.
Max has explained that there's technical problems or limitations with Blender whereas he was unable to meet his own expectations so he postponed "The Gatekeeper" project for the time being and instead focused on continuing "Lara in Trouble".

At least that's my understanding of the current situation, make with his statements what you will.

Patreon giving him a warning has nothing to do with the stagnating progress on his projects. (IMO)

They warned or even booted Animopron and other creators before him. It's only a question how he will continue to allow people being "involved" in the project over Patreon without them taking any issue to it. Likely because of the revenue he already makes there and understandably so.

Ilio123

Jan 17, 2021
Hi, I found out about your work by chance - and - WOW !! I think I fell in love with Lara. Really a hottie you conjured up here. I look forward to seeing more of her. Maybe in a game ...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hi, I found out about your work by chance - and - WOW !! I think I fell in love with Lara. Really a hottie you conjured up here. I look forward to seeing more of her. Maybe in a game ...
It's always the case with newbies ! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Then you'll realize that the time between releases is atrociously long. ;)
BUT for sure his work is ridiculously good and hot.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Don't think Wildeer is in this thread or on this forum, buddy.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes