Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well at the very least with Patreon being a no go, maybe Wildeer will finally let the Gatekeepers out for a stroll. Those poor horsies having to stand on their hind legs... (hoofs?) all this damn time must be pretty exhausting and painful. Hell, my legs hurt after a day of standing at work, can't image what it's like for horses, who aren't even supposed to stand on their backs for long

D

Deleted member 2473302

Who's even here for updates?
I mean I'm here for memeing and complaining not for updates.
Come on guys.... it's Wildeer after all, asking him for updates on his projects is like asking Chris Roberts for the SC release date...
;)

Jan 10, 2019
Probably means less censorship from Patreon so he can do whatever type of content he wants without getting hit with warnings.
Yes, this is pretty much what I hoped. Pretty sure he couldn't even advertise external links to the Gatekeeper stuff even if he wasn't specifically charging for it. This is net positive to keep him focused on what people actually want now without the fear of being closed down. Great stuff.

Reactions: Icekatana

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
Would it be fine for me to post a compressed version(in lower quality) here? I used the YAC(maybe i'll find the hiperlink ant put it)

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
Used the Yet Another Cruncher to compress these big files for convenience.
I couldn't compress the "Wildeer_Studio_-_Pictures__other_vids" files idk why tho.
The files are all in one folder cause they're not that big anymore(Still each on its own) and will be avaylable for as long as they happen to not be downloaded for more than 90 days. (Just ask if it happens)

123Mb

Edit: Forgot to put file size and i wonder how the other file ended up there I'm sure i canceled prev. downloads, maybe the progress bar didnt complete but the file did....

If the author wants i can delete this post.(I kinda don't know if there are rules about this :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes