Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
compared to when? her face literally looks the same even in footage over a year old by now
More rounded face. Cheekbones were widened and rounded, along with cheeks and chin, lips made more protruding. She ends up looking a few years younger, but I preferred the previous version.

Reactions: Frances J3
D

Deleted member 2473302

More rounded face. Cheekbones were widened and rounded, along with cheeks and chin, lips made more protruding. She ends up looking a few years younger, but I preferred the previous version.
Please link a picture where she looked different, I feel like wildeers Lara never changed...

May 8, 2020
For fuck's sake. Can he please just work on finishing LiT7 and Gatekeeper Part 3!?

I mean wtf??? He said last year, before Christmas that he was trying to release something before the end of the year! It's nearly 4 months later and still nothing! His work is great when he's actually doing it, but unfortunately he seems to have become complacent and lazy because he knows his supporters will keep the money flowing as long as he releases an unrelated still image every 2 weeks. UNREAL

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes