Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not if you take all of this with humor :D
Waiting for news is tiering and annoying, memeing isn't ;).
Yeah but at some but it doesn't work anymore. Like I was searching the thread for "what kind of "tool" you prefer" questionnaire and started at maybe pages 50 or 60? And until the questionnaire in like page 72, there had been sooo many announcements about when content is coming out and then it just being pushed and pushed. So all the memes and jokes are fine, but when they are the same thing and about the same thing for half a year, a year, it just became depressing

D

Deleted member 2473302

Yeah but at some but it doesn't work anymore. Like I was searching the thread for "what kind of "tool" you prefer" questionnaire and started at maybe pages 50 or 60? And until the questionnaire in like page 72, there had been sooo many announcements about when content is coming out and then it just being pushed and pushed. So all the memes and jokes are fine, but when they are the same thing and about the same thing for half a year, a year, it just became depressing
In that case I'd just advice you to stay away from this forum for a couple of months... waiting for things that are as uncertain as these animation-release-dates is a really bad thing.
Just live your life and check back in about 6 months maybe things have changed by then, and if they haven't you'll find that you care way less about it anymore.
Worked wonders for me :D

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
In that case I'd just advice you to stay away from this forum for a couple of months... waiting for things that are as uncertain as these animation-release-dates is a really bad thing.
Just live your life and check back in about 6 months maybe things have changed by then, and if they haven't you'll find that you care way less about it anymore.
Worked wonders for me :D
Lol if i'd do that, i'd probably just forget this exists. Can even remember the games/animators I've lost like that lol

D

Deleted member 2473302

News fom Max :)

BTS Gatekeeper corridor, Lara in trouble again
So Max is basically making fun of his supporters at this point?
Instead of working on the actually animations he is working on separate renders.
Maybe I am getting something totally wrong here, but if these aren't actual screenshots from the animation Max is completely clowning the people that give him more than 10k a month :KEK:.
Stopping the patreon pledge a while ago was such a good decision!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes