Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Lara tentacle animation is out on Rule34Hentai, not sure I can link it. Impressive textures as usual but the animation itself is nothing special, as one's come to expect. It's essentially a paste of three scenes with no reaction from Lara really. I suspect this is just the first halloween animation extended in a new setting. Other people, well Gifdoozer mainly, do much more interesting things with the resources so far.

4ifk

Apr 6, 2021
Hi everybody, hope at least to clarify situation.

Is there anybody from his patreon/subscribestar?

The question is - does he already released gatekeeper part 3 video, the continuation of part 2 horse dick in a door scene? Is the subscription - the way to see it or it's just a way to wait additional year, listening to his foolish promises? Afaik, he is delaying this part for at least 4 months already.

Cause I've spent million hours searching the web trying to find this shit. Btw, at this moment the absence of continuation of this damn gatekeeper part 2 video is the biggest disappointment in my life.

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
TheRopeDude is doing good work with Wildeer's model right now. He isn't implementing the same level of texture/rendering affects but his animations are actually better in my humble opinion.
TheRopeDude is also an actual professional animator from the industry, who is just trying out smut to see if it's sustainable. I think he's doing amazing stuff.

I love Wildeer's stuff more because of content selection and render quality though. It's that amazing Wildeer model that gets me the most. So glad more people are using it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
TheRopeDude is also an actual professional animator from the industry, who is just trying out smut to see if it's sustainable. I think he's doing amazing stuff.

I love Wildeer's stuff more because of content selection and render quality though. It's that amazing Wildeer model that gets me the most. So glad more people are using it.
I just fear or maybe even simply think that if Wildeer doesn't produce content, he might well end up being "just the guy who made THAT Lara model", while everyone else reaps the benefits

Reactions: dmoxi89

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
I just fear or maybe even simply think that if Wildeer doesn't produce content, he might well end up being "just the guy who made THAT Lara model", while everyone else reaps the benefits
You're right, my friend, someone will exploit his ideas sooner or later.... They have now been unfinished.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes