Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
haven't check this thread in a while, is he still milking everyone? doesn't seem like anything has released in half a year...
Well he posted like 5 renders of Lara x HorseD a few days ago so I think that's good enough for the next few months :LUL::KEK:.

One a more serious not, no one knows... he could have rendered these images months ago to have something to post, so yeah it's either him working like a madman without telling anyone or he's doing the good old milking... ;).

Nadzeer nassim

Oct 27, 2020
I quickly created a scene and a position that shows "from behind". I think Lara has better opportunities for her own movement here, but we must not forget her legs, which are locked against the wall in Wildeer's new renders. I believe that Wilder's animation will be very fun and interesting.
Here is an example of the position and situation I would like in his animation.

View attachment 1143286
View attachment 1143289
View attachment 1143291
View attachment 1143292
I quickly created a scene and a position that shows "from behind". I think Lara has better opportunities for her own movement here, but we must not forget her legs, which are locked against the wall in Wildeer's new renders. I believe that Wilder's animation will be very fun and interesting.
Here is an example of the position and situation I would like in his animation.

View attachment 1143286
View attachment 1143289
View attachment 1143291
View attachment 1143292
its a good job

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
View attachment 1150401
small clarification on P3 from discord
seems the Anal WiP was for some part in the future
So this clarifies 2 things:
1. The renders from a few days ago weren't Wip renders, the idea of him working on part 4 or 5 when part 3 is already way behind is just crazy to me.
2. There aren't any actual Wip renders of GateKeeper Part 3 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Since he's apparently answering questions on discord did anyone actually ask him about the status of either LiT P7 or GK P3?

Why is there such a massive amount of secrecy /opacity regarding his 2 main projects anyway?

Reactions: jllkfsdj
May 8, 2020
So this clarifies 2 things:
1. The renders from a few days ago weren't Wip renders, the idea of him working on part 4 or 5 when part 3 is already way behind is just crazy to me.
2. There aren't any actual Wip renders of GateKeeper Part 3 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Since he's apparently answering questions on discord did anyone actually ask him about the status of either LiT P7 or GK P3?

Why is there such a massive amount of secrecy /opacity regarding his 2 main projects anyway?
Fully agree. This just confirms that the 'WIP' images were bullshit.

As to why nobody is asking for updates or calling him out on the lack of progress, I have no idea. Everyone on the discord somehow seems to be in full sheep mode. It's possible there are hidden channels for supporters that I can't see, but I doubt it.

I just know that if it were me supporting sending him money every month, at this point I'd be demanding answers. I just don't get it. :confused:

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Part 3 image renders go back almost 2 years so who knows. Originally it was supposed to be Lara and Zygote(s), LiT and Gatekeeper, then Zygote got dropped and I'm just expecting him to drop Gk too at some point.

Reactions: Lovv99

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
As to why nobody is asking for updates or calling him out on the lack of progress, I have no idea. Everyone on the discord somehow seems to be in full sheep mode. It's possible there are hidden channels for supporters that I can't see, but I doubt it.
There were a few supporters on Discord getting agitated and basically voiced their concerns on why it was taking so long.

I know he's had some issues regarding file bloat and a HDD fail but his projects aren't as animated as other artists.
Maybe he is also spending his time R&Ding mid project?

Fun Fact though;

A full time animator can animate 600 frames in a week depending on the scene of course.

Pixar animators spend a week doing 24 frames.

Apr 14, 2021
Hey y'all, I went and brought all the available videos up to 60 FPS:

All the videos originally were ~7.4 GB, with almost all at 1080p at 24 FPS encoded at ~20-25 Mbps H.264. This new package is only ~1 GB, with all videos brought up to 60 FPS and encoded at ~2-5 Mbps H.265 with no visual loss in quality.

Edit: It has been brought to my attention that at least some of the zips I've been posting actually have the files inside hidden. I don't know if this was affected by that.

Last edited:

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
It is the exact opposite of CD Projekt red:
"It will be released when it's ready"
CDPR: =>CP2077
Wildeer-Studio: .............
Only that CDPR didn't have to actually rely on subscriptions to develop the game hence communication / transparency wasn't needed it's completely different with Wildeer...

Reactions: hydro13 and LaPein

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
The tentacles corridor.
So did he actually make a post with information about it?
That would be hilarious XD!
This dude is jumping from project to project without finishing any of them.

At this point you can't even blame him, it's the supporters that keep putting up with his bs.

Kudos to Wildeer though, any other artists would have been flamed to oblivion for doing these things but he somehow manages to sedate his subscribers over and over again...
This guy's a genius I guess... the fking Mentalist 2.0 XD

Reactions: jllkfsdj

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
So did he actually make a post with information about it?
That would be hilarious XD!
This dude is jumping from project to project without finishing any of them.

At this point you can't even blame him, it's the supporters that keep putting up with his bs.

Kudos to Wildeer though, any other artists would have been flamed to oblivion for doing these things but he somehow manages to sedate his subscribers over and over again...
This guy's a genius I guess... the fking Mentalist 2.0 XD
Perhaps because "her" Lara is being taken up more and more by other artists....

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes