Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I knew it. As soon as any shown progress was made towards Gatekeeper 3 there would still be complaining. Wildeer releases anal pics and there's already complaints about it being anal. Perhaps the reason he never rushed to release it is because no matter what peeps are still going to complain.

Its taken too long. Its not the right hole. Whenever it does get released..its too short....I waited over a year for 2 minutes... There's no winning, so there's no rush.

---

Looks good tho. And I for one am glad its anal. :)

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
I knew it. As soon as any shown progress was made towards Gatekeeper 3 there would still be complaining. Wildeer releases anal pics and there's already complaints about it being anal. Perhaps the reason he never rushed to release it is because no matter what peeps are still going to complain.

Its taken too long. Its not the right hole. Whenever it does get released..its too short....I waited over a year for 2 minutes... There's no winning, so there's no rush.

---

That table seems too heavy to me, as she did to move it herself??? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Noice - BTS Anal scene.
Thanks for sharing but I’m seriously wondering:
Is there a reason as to why he posted this now?
Wasn’t GK P3 suppose to be Oral only (not that I complain about penetration just wondering)?
It seems like the HorseD decreased in size quite a bit compared to previous renders from like half a year ago...

Did people finally hold him accountable to his promises (As far as I remember, he promised to release GK P3 in late 2020...)?
Is he actually releasing GK P3 soon or did he just post 5 random renders just to be able to argue that he is still “working” on GK?
Did he provide any more information about GK and LiT in the post / in the past couple of weeks?
Besides all that, what does “BTS” stand for?

Last edited:
Reactions: jllkfsdj

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I quickly created a scene and a position that shows "from behind". I think Lara has better opportunities for her own movement here, but we must not forget her legs, which are locked against the wall in Wildeer's new renders. I believe that Wilder's animation will be very fun and interesting.
Here is an example of the position and situation I would like in his animation.

55b.png
30.png
39.png
38.png

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020

---

No one said we dont want or like Anal
This WIP looks amazing, all i said is i hope it isnt only Anal
anyways. whats important is that he seems to be doing some progress at least

May 8, 2020
Now half way through April and still no mention of release. Wondering at this point if he'll be less than 6 months behind on his promises. Screenshots of 'WIP' are nice I guess, but I can't help but feel at this point that he's only posting screenshots to create the illusion that he's actually doing some work. I'm not a supporter so it's not like I'm being ripped off, but I am a fan so it is still insanely frustrating!

ScaMiro

Apr 15, 2021
Now half way through April and still no mention of release. Wondering at this point if he'll be less than 6 months behind on his promises. Screenshots of 'WIP' are nice I guess, but I can't help but feel at this point that he's only posting screenshots to create the illusion that he's actually doing some work. I'm not a supporter so it's not like I'm being ripped off, but I am a fan so it is still insanely frustrating!
That's exactly what I'm thinking!
He could have made these renders half a year ago when he made similar ones just without the penetration...
I'd love to consider those renders progress and see them as a sign of continuity in his works towards GK 3 but after all this time we just can't be sure anymore...

emblem_195x195.png

Reactions: jllkfsdj

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

---

Thank you for your TED talk

• Haha
Reactions: jllkfsdj and Wener
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes