Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
You might be right…
However I think this might work out differently because of one simple thing, competition.

As far as I know there is not real competition for MilfCity (not really my thing so I might be wrong).
Whereas Wildeer published his Lara model + lot’s of his assets, there are already people like “TheRopeDude” (a professional animator) that make good use of his assets.
It won’t take too long until more professional animators will realize how little competition there currently is in this industry.
Some1 will take Wildeer’s Lara + the horse dong and deliver.
As soon as that happens people will jump ship and Max is going to be in big trouble.

Maybe it happens this year maybe next year but 3dx is a gold mine if taken seriously and marketed well.
The main problem with 3dx atm is supply!
There is plenty of demand!

For all those reasons, I think Max is going to run out of time sooner then he expects, maybe this year but surely next.
Most of this industry’s problems will fix itself as soon as it hits mainstream, which in my humble opinion, is soon to happen.
I could obviously be wrong though… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You're correct that there's no competition for Milfy City. But what Icstor is doing is the same thing that Wildeer is now doing. Either saying their working on the project and/or starting other ones in place of current.

I kinda wish for once and artist or a game developer would just go. I got bored and no ideas or desire to move forward on the project. Peeps going to be upset. Sure. Will some abandon ship. Sure. But at least you're honest about and dont burn yourself from future projects or burn others who go silent for time.

Silence or putting off a project, from a game developer or an artist isnt always a bad thing/sign. But the more artists who pull the fake outs the harder it becomes for others who legitimately need to do it.

Reactions: dmoxi89

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
At this point, I don't think complaining about Wildeer's (current drought in) projects is really any good for anyone. I say just sit back, wait and maybe we'll see some progress at a later time. That's the best we can do, both for the sake of everyone here, and also for Wildeer. Just trying to be somewhat positive about the whole situation. That is all.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you for bringing more information. I'm not on Discord so I didn't know some things. At least we know that Max is not gone, of course doubts remain, for example because working on GK's prologue and it does not end Lit7 that he had already started, but I believe no one beyond him can answer.

Devisism

May 18, 2020
Which can be said for pretty much every video by Wild, lol.
I think that's what's interesting with Wildeer. He knows how to make the tension rise slowly.
Yes nothing really happens in the end and it's boring in a way, but i'm some kind of satisfied with what he is showing with only teasing.
Maybe if he tries to make hard pace scene he will be bad at it :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes