Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
if you cant even fap to your own stuff why even make/release it lol. the only reason i could see why someone wouldnt fap to their own smut art was because they already seen that piece so much they get bored by it after working on it for a long time

Reactions: Green83rry

user_mmda2547

Mar 26, 2019
if you cant even fap to your own stuff why even make/release it lol. the only reason i could see why someone wouldnt fap to their own smut art was because they already seen that piece so much they get bored by it after working on it for a long time
Because some ( if not most ) of them are doing this for the money, i think i read it somewhere a few years ago that theres a lot of artists actually hating what they are doing ( especially the ones making loli, guro, etc. stuff ), or at least arent really comfortable with the theme, but it makes more money than the vanilla stuff. I think this is the main reason of artists like Drills3d "taking a break" from time to time.

Plus im pretty sure, some of them doing it simply because they like to create stuff ( even if its about a horse being stuck in the washing machine, getting raped by an octopus, while singing Take me home, country roads by John Denver ). Theres a few degenerates like us, but i think most of them are not.

Reactions: Green83rry

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Wildeer must pay off the mods here, because comments keep being deleted, for stupid reasons. Its literally mostly just this thread
idk man most of the stuff here (including a bunch of my own posts) are just rambling about the lack of content lol. I dont think its a bad thing they clean up a bit

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
idk man most of the stuff here (including a bunch of my own posts) are just rambling about the lack of content lol. I dont think its a bad thing they clean up a bit
So what? Let people express themselves, there's LITERALLY nothing else to do in this thread than talk about the lack of content, because, well, the lack of content

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
So what? Let people express themselves, there's LITERALLY nothing else to do in this thread than talk about the lack of content, because, well, the lack of content
Then don't? It's not like it's required to post. Then in some 4-5 months maybe you'll actually get a notification of this thread having been revived with new content (which, probably, will just be a single Halloween render, but still), rather than post upon post of people complaining about Wildeer milking a bunch of suckers.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Then don't? It's not like it's required to post. Then in some 4-5 months maybe you'll actually get a notification of this thread having been revived with new content (which, probably, will just be a single Halloween render, but still), rather than post upon post of people complaining about Wildeer milking a bunch of suckers.
People are allowed to get bored. The site, the mods, you, or Wildeer won't get hurt if someone complains. Besides, it's amusing :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piat and dmoxi89

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I got my post remove for "Reason: Personal Argument" What the fuck does that even mean? Arent all argument points personal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Piat

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
This is.. not wildeer. Another artist using his Lara model, Pyro. He mostly does pics. ;)

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes