Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
The thing about something you're making yourself, like a game, video, or illustration, is that you're busy with making it look good and you see all the flaws in it. That certainly would make it more difficult to get aroused by. But each person is different, so who knows. I've heard more often than not that creators don't jerk off to their own stuff, though.
And I do think desensitization actually is a factor as well. Again, everyone is different, but I think I've noticed in myself that certain stuff that did the trick in the past doesn't get me excited as easily any more. And being exposed to it for entire work weeks long will do that too, I think.
+ 4K - unreal engine 5- rtx- HDR - HFR - 10BIT - 100 M/bits - H.265 - Godlike!!!

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
The thing about something you're making yourself, like a game, video, or illustration, is that you're busy with making it look good and you see all the flaws in it. That certainly would make it more difficult to get aroused by. But each person is different, so who knows. I've heard more often than not that creators don't jerk off to their own stuff, though.
And I do think desensitization actually is a factor as well. Again, everyone is different, but I think I've noticed in myself that certain stuff that did the trick in the past doesn't get me excited as easily any more. And being exposed to it for entire work weeks long will do that too, I think.
i couldnt work on stuff i cant fap to, too boring. as for flaws, nobody can make my waifu better than i do as only i know what i want. ofc comissions are issue to some degree but i would never do stuff that turns me off. u are not programmed (at least i see it for me) to get bored of perfect female form. sure u may want variety but just cause u like some ferrari dosnt mean that this lambo countach is not pinnacle of form anymore. excitment stuff generally falls off with age and u will platoo around 30. desensitization is not really a thing unless u compare it to juvenile first time impressions, which are more enforced mostly cause they were first.

if sex was thing was susceptible to desensitization (as whole, not getting bored of one kink) we wouldnt have overpopulation and small hat banking cartel making scandemic (with extraterrestrial approval) to sterilize pleb by vaccines.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
" LiT7 and other news 2021-06-10 20:42:54

Hey guys!

I start working on the last big simulation scene tomorrow. The creampie scene. I probably need to take it in several pieces. It would be great if I could start rendering next week.

In the meantime, I started working on procedural fluid drops. Using the gemoetry node. This could complement the simulation and trigger certain effects. So it would speed up production and make the characters even more detailed.

Today was a windows update. Since then, the cooling of my machine has been very strange. The GPU Tweek 3 program does not start either. The fans will run up and then stop. And that changes every few seconds. Very annoying.

I want to start a new character. Lara would need a dominant "partner" with a big "gun". I will be launching a vote on this over the weekend. For now, I would use it for WIP, BTS and other tutorial content.

New survey: Lara's new challenger 2021-06-13 21:04:06

Hey guys!

My goal is for Lara not to be bored. And BTS, WIP, test renders should be more enjoyable. Like the corridor scene. This requires a character who can work for Lara. Male or futa. I would like to prepare it in several steps, in discussion with you.

This project has no impact on the LiT and Gatekeeper parts and works.

So which character should I make?

Lara's Doppelganger
Maybe an even hotter version of Lara. Futa character. Slightly more muscular in a black latex dress with a new tits shape.

Centaur
Four feet, male torso and horse "tail". New 100% horse "tool". I can use this later in Gatekeeper as well.

"Bojack horseman"
Humanoid body, horse head and "tail". Dark-skinned muscular character. His name is not yet final.

Lycan
Humanoid hairy body with wolf-like head and associated knotted "tail". Agile, fast and wild character.

Anubis
God, with divine endowments. Huge-sized, male-bodied, dog-headed character.

Amazon
Futa warrior. She is taller and more muscular than Lara. Long dark hair, tight tits and buttocks, strong thighs.

LiT7 and Survey info 2021-06-16 20:40:44

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, I was only able to start the simulations today. So far, I’ve been working to chop up the remaining nearly 1,000 frames. I can't simulate the scene at once. I’m definitely not done with the simulation this week. But over the weekend I start rendering LiT7 with 3500 frames ready.

Don't forget to vote. Survey link ---
The winner will come out by merging the votes of Patreon and Subscribestar. Currently, the Centaur character is leading. Pretty confident.
I don't throw away the other characters either. They will be returned to the next vote.

I'm coming with a BTS render this week. It was a long time ago. I found a very good inspirational picture. :p

Thank you and good night!

Hey! A little late, but I hope it was worth the wait and you will like it.
Lara and Greta tried their new toy.

4K pics: "

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016

Hey guys!

I start working on the last big simulation scene tomorrow. The creampie scene. I probably need to take it in several pieces. It would be great if I could start rendering next week.

In the meantime, I started working on procedural fluid drops. Using the gemoetry node. This could complement the simulation and trigger certain effects. So it would speed up production and make the characters even more detailed.

Today was a windows update. Since then, the cooling of my machine has been very strange. The GPU Tweek 3 program does not start either. The fans will run up and then stop. And that changes every few seconds. Very annoying.

I want to start a new character. Lara would need a dominant "partner" with a big "gun". I will be launching a vote on this over the weekend. For now, I would use it for WIP, BTS and other tutorial content.

Hey guys!

My goal is for Lara not to be bored. And BTS, WIP, test renders should be more enjoyable. Like the corridor scene. This requires a character who can work for Lara. Male or futa. I would like to prepare it in several steps, in discussion with you.

Lara's Doppelganger
Maybe an even hotter version of Lara. Futa character. Slightly more muscular in a black latex dress with a new tits shape.

Centaur
Four feet, male torso and horse "tail". New 100% horse "tool". I can use this later in Gatekeeper as well.

"Bojack horseman"
Humanoid body, horse head and "tail". Dark-skinned muscular character. His name is not yet final.

Lycan
Humanoid hairy body with wolf-like head and associated knotted "tail". Agile, fast and wild character.

Anubis

Amazon
Futa warrior. She is taller and more muscular than Lara. Long dark hair, tight tits and buttocks, strong thighs.

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, I was only able to start the simulations today. So far, I’ve been working to chop up the remaining nearly 1,000 frames. I can't simulate the scene at once. I’m definitely not done with the simulation this week. But over the weekend I start rendering LiT7 with 3500 frames ready.

The winner will come out by merging the votes of Patreon and Subscribestar. Currently, the Centaur character is leading. Pretty confident.
I don't throw away the other characters either. They will be returned to the next vote.

I'm coming with a BTS render this week. It was a long time ago. I found a very good inspirational picture. :p

This reminds me of a movie, Synecdoche New York.

It's a movie about making a play that becomes increasingly elaborate, and the play director becomes so fixed on realism that he continually changes the focus until he's writing a play inside a play inside a play....

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Why is Wildeer censoring himself that much? I mean, using terms like "gun" and "tail" to refer to a penis is a little silly and not very mature. Unless he fears Patreon will come after him otherwise or something.

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
Why is Wildeer censoring himself that much? I mean, using terms like "gun" and "tail" to refer to a penis is a little silly and not very mature. Unless he fears Patreon will come after him otherwise or something.
Cuz he is a man of culture ... why use only "cock" and other simple terms, if he knows more words for the male-stick?xD

Aug 24, 2020
That's the point. He's making money by just sitting around.
yep thats why he posts all these numbers and a fucking situation of the fan of his pc and how it bugs him lol. even if thats true he gains enough money to buy a new thing every month. i wonder if there are people that believes him working hard ? or are they supporting him anyway

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Lara's Doppelganger

Centaur

"Bojack horseman"

Lycan

Anubis

Amazon

Hey guys!

What are the poll results so far?

yep thats why he posts all these numbers and a fucking situation of the fan of his pc and how it bugs him lol. even if thats true he gains enough money to buy a new thing every month. i wonder if there are people that believes him working hard ? or are they supporting him anyway

Yeah, it's ridiculous. He said he's done with the animation on Gatekeeper 3 a few months ago and that he only fluid sims etc to do. I have no fucking idea how he's retaining so many supporters for so long.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Pretty sure Patreon is going to have a problem with "gun". Suggests violence.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes