Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
She needs egg from Lara, but it's deep inside her intestines. I assume that a stream of fluid will go into Lara's mouth and through her ass out with the egg.
I'm really looking forward to LIT7. But I'm afraid we'll only see a short part of the penetration in LIT7. The length of the LIT7 episode should be two and a half minutes, it can't show too much action. Eggs later, maybe in LIT8. Just my guess.

lara-croft-gif-tumblr.gif

Last edited:

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
The length of the LIT7 episode should be two and a half minutes, it can't show too much action.
Imagine waiting 7 months for 2 minutes of action. This comment was sponsered by the Amino Clan.
LiT7 is meant to be like 15 minutes right? I can't remember.

Wildeer is becoming one of the "couple seconds loop" animations type of guy, I guess
Something Something live to be a hero end up like a villain or something.
There's still quite a few SFM artists who do long animations, I wonder if they;ll ever decide to move to blender, I guess their fans prefer the SFM style which is why they wom't move.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If he has trouble with the fluids and their animation, maybe should look at or just ask for nagoonimations help. The guy seems to have made it

Reactions: Icekatana

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If he has trouble with the fluids and their animation, maybe should look at or just ask for nagoonimations help. The guy seems to have made it
Nagoo's volumes are nowhere near the quantity of semen used by Wildeer. That's the problem he has had for a year.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
" LiT7 and other news 2021-06-10 20:42:54

Hey guys!

I start working on the last big simulation scene tomorrow. The creampie scene. I probably need to take it in several pieces. It would be great if I could start rendering next week.

In the meantime, I started working on procedural fluid drops. Using the gemoetry node. This could complement the simulation and trigger certain effects. So it would speed up production and make the characters even more detailed.

Today was a windows update. Since then, the cooling of my machine has been very strange. The GPU Tweek 3 program does not start either. The fans will run up and then stop. And that changes every few seconds. Very annoying.

I want to start a new character. Lara would need a dominant "partner" with a big "gun". I will be launching a vote on this over the weekend. For now, I would use it for WIP, BTS and other tutorial content.

New survey: Lara's new challenger 2021-06-13 21:04:06

Hey guys!

My goal is for Lara not to be bored. And BTS, WIP, test renders should be more enjoyable. Like the corridor scene. This requires a character who can work for Lara. Male or futa. I would like to prepare it in several steps, in discussion with you.

This project has no impact on the LiT and Gatekeeper parts and works.

So which character should I make?

Lara's Doppelganger
Maybe an even hotter version of Lara. Futa character. Slightly more muscular in a black latex dress with a new tits shape.

Centaur
Four feet, male torso and horse "tail". New 100% horse "tool". I can use this later in Gatekeeper as well.

"Bojack horseman"
Humanoid body, horse head and "tail". Dark-skinned muscular character. His name is not yet final.

Lycan
Humanoid hairy body with wolf-like head and associated knotted "tail". Agile, fast and wild character.

Anubis
God, with divine endowments. Huge-sized, male-bodied, dog-headed character.

Amazon
Futa warrior. She is taller and more muscular than Lara. Long dark hair, tight tits and buttocks, strong thighs.

LiT7 and Survey info 2021-06-16 20:40:44

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, I was only able to start the simulations today. So far, I’ve been working to chop up the remaining nearly 1,000 frames. I can't simulate the scene at once. I’m definitely not done with the simulation this week. But over the weekend I start rendering LiT7 with 3500 frames ready.

Don't forget to vote. Survey link ---
The winner will come out by merging the votes of Patreon and Subscribestar. Currently, the Centaur character is leading. Pretty confident.
I don't throw away the other characters either. They will be returned to the next vote.

I'm coming with a BTS render this week. It was a long time ago. I found a very good inspirational picture. :p

Thank you and good night!

Hey! A little late, but I hope it was worth the wait and you will like it.
Lara and Greta tried their new toy.

4K pics: "
A month and a half later.... In all this, who really makes me compassion is Wildeer's PC... Poor...

BillP

Dec 27, 2017
i seriously wonder how this guy hasn't lost all of his supporters yet. Stop feeding him money until he actually delivers something
Similar to the creator ICSTOR, they bait people with promising first projects and then people are just wishful that they will continue to finish them.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes