Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
10 fu**** months... but he publishes stuff about....

fascinating...

How was called that syndrome when u pay a thing but you feel ashamed to recognize you've been fooled and then so you keep defending it?

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Ding Dong News from LiT 7 :love:
by Wildeer

2 secconds, literal. I can't jerk to that. I feel he laughs to us with every, very short, jiggle. Every 2 secconds, if u repeat the sequence, cuase are just a 2 seccs video, mate.

Reactions: oz1

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
I'd pay 20/30 bucks in a reasonible delivery. But this guys doesn't make a story, just scenes. But 10 months already

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021
2 secconds, literal. I can't jerk to that. I feel he laughs to us with every, very short, jiggle. Every 2 secconds, if u repeat the sequence, cuase are just a 2 seccs video, mate.
I dont think so. It feels like this started like a hobby for him and now it is beyond his capacities, nothing more.I even collaborated in patreon several months but what can I say, I ´m not rich, i prefer to support Opiumud, he/she always delivers and how much has improved is just awesome. If Wildeer fights his demons maybe we´ll support him again.

Reactions: Piat

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, 16 June Wildeer mentioned this:

"Hey guys!

Unfortunately, I was only able to start the simulations today. So far, I’ve been working to chop up the remaining nearly 1,000 frames. I can't simulate the scene at once. I’m definitely not done with the simulation this week. But over the weekend I start rendering LiT7 with 3500 frames ready.
"

Does this mean that LIT7 has only 3500 frames (2 min 25 sec)? Or that he had these images ready and wants to render more new ones? I'm trying to estimate the length of LIT7, it seems to me that there were too many things if the scene is to be only 2 minutes 25 seconds long? :unsure:

Here is my estimate of the plot of the story from the pictures (but I don't believe the length can only be 2:25):

LIT 7.jpg

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Does this mean that LIT7 has only 3500 frames (2 min 25 sec)? Or that he had these images ready and wants to render more new ones? I'm trying to estimate the length of LIT7, it seems to me that there were too many things if the scene is to be only 2 minutes 25 seconds long? :unsure:
Maybe he worded it wrong? I was joking when I said it was 2 minutes please lord amino don't let it be true.

Maybe he means the final scene for LiT7 which is 2 minutes... I'm pretty sure LiT7 was meant to be the longest.

Okay I went on the Discord to double check and he said 5 minutes.
no way.png

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes