Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
Anyone know what the update on patreon is?
LiT7 update
Hey guys!
A little information about the rendering marathon.
Rendering status: ~5100 frames "ready" (~7200 in total)
Explained in more detail. Unfortunately, I am moving slowly and there are even mistakes. For example, I forgot to turn on Lara’s crying skin. I will have to render this part again.
This Lara's cry face:
I lost Lara's nipples somewhere. The basic model I made was amazing. I really liked. Since then, I’ve made a lot of changes to it to make it easier to use. And with these modifications, Lara’s original nipples were lost somewhere. These were much more detailed and beautiful than they are now. I don't know if I'll fix this in LiT7 yet. That would be too much time. But in the next Lara model version, I need to update this.
The old nipples:
In addition, there is a bad simulation scene. The milk that Greta tastes unfortunately flows through the skin and disappears. I will fix this.
Meanwhile, during the week, they came to install air conditioning, for which I had to carve the wall and disassemble the whole machine. But the air conditioning is not working yet.
But there is not much left. Perseverance for everyone.

fjkfhjkfhjkkjfhfjk

Aug 14, 2021
I downloaded this guy's stuff here and then went and paid for his subscribestar. he's pretty damn good with the details and I def want to see him continue. I've done that for 3 artists now - dr. pc, philly and this guy.

I've tried scrolling around but you really can't get a sense of who is good and who is just 3 second clip faking it until you see a good sample of their work. That's why I like F95z as a website.

fjkfhjkfhjkkjfhfjk

Aug 14, 2021
Dr. Pink Cake with his game "Being a DIK" and PhillyGames with "City of Broken Dreamers"

Downloaded both games here first, started them, saw the quality and then went and paid for them on Steam. I'll pay for quality; I just don't want to buy crap. I thought City of Broken Dreamers had a lot of the story elements and 'Bladerunner' atmosphere that Cyberpunk2077 was lacking along with the HQ sex scenes which made sense (mostly) in context.

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021
I downloaded this guy's stuff here and then went and paid for his subscribestar. he's pretty damn good with the details and I def want to see him continue. I've done that for 3 artists now - dr. pc, philly and this guy.

I've tried scrolling around but you really can't get a sense of who is good and who is just 3 second clip faking it until you see a good sample of their work. That's why I like F95z as a website.
I supported him too, also Opiumud if you want to check them out and TheRopeDude. They have improved a lot, specially Opiumud. I did support StudioFow too but they seem to be interested in being a game studio these days so bye-bye.

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
News 17.08.202

LiT7 quick report
Hey guys!
I'm already in the finish line. There are about 900 frames left. I haven't simulated and rendered the faulty "milky" part yet. Then at the very end.
I'll dust the Gatekeeper P3 files tomorrow. I review what I need to fix and what awaits completion.
I’ve been working on a little surprise for a couple of days now, I hope to show you soon.
Good night!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I supported him too, also Opiumud if you want to check them out and TheRopeDude. They have improved a lot, specially Opiumud. I did support StudioFow too but they seem to be interested in being a game studio these days so bye-bye.
Yeah. StudioFow was one the better artists. But ever since Subverse its been nothing but that. abandoning and making ridiculous demands before releasing movies. That 75k twitter subscriber for a half down movie was a bit ridiculous.

Not far of from LIT7 and GK3 are coming. Yeah. maybe in a decade when you're no longer relevant and want to be. :rolleyes:

Reactions: falcolives
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes