Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I get that some people are unhappy and want to see more Wildeer content, but why are some of you so wound up and bitter? You aren't paying, right? If you are paying, then stop if you are upset. Some of you act like Wildeer came to your house and kicked your dog.

Of course, we want him to produce and make more awesome smut. Yes, he's taking unreasonably long and he needs to massively improve his work flow. But before you slag him off, remember that this is free and you are not entitled to anything. Just enjoy it when/if it arrives and be thankful. Be patient, especially for free content.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I dont think his patreon is that dry. When i was backing him, he posted wips/updates more or less regularly (not everything was leaked here too), and given the quality of his works, i wont say that he was lazy.
Maybe as of now a lot of content just remains private to supporters.

Reactions: falcolives

theliel

Jul 5, 2021
hey, sorry to disturb the LiT 7 anticipation.
I found a clip (somewhere else) of Lara + tentacles supposedly by Wildeer.
is there a reason it is not included here?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Are there any actual updates on LiT or The Gatekeeper???

Has the guy seriously not given any new WIP updates in 10 months? No news at all?
He has, LiT7 is almost finshed and he will be working on Gatekeeper next, no release date just soon.
The reason why it aparently took so long was because he was having issues with Fluid sims.

He also had a few HDD issues in January 2021

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes