chambam

Sep 23, 2020
I can´t remember well but I think it was after completing the Labyrinth of Voz

Entire right side of the map just doesn't exist for me, no labyrinth, no gold berun cave, nothing. Starting to think I might have a bugged client. Spoken to every NPC I've found, restarted the playthrough, always get stuck on the same part.

Mar 21, 2019

Entire right side of the map just doesn't exist for me, no labyrinth, no gold berun cave, nothing. Starting to think I might have a bugged client. Spoken to every NPC I've found, restarted the playthrough, always get stuck on the same part.
You definitely missed some NPCs in Goldoria, last I remember you unlocked gold berun and the town in the Goldoria bar, try checking those NPCs again and if those don't work then I have no idea how you managed to break the game, since I never came across that issue when doing multiple playthroughs.

Myrneko

Nov 6, 2019

Can you share your save file? so i Can try

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Does this have a Pregnancy?
Others say there isn't but there's a Pregnancy Tag
Is it a mistake?

DownWith

Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 1158493
unzip copy and paste "Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]\Data\BasicData.wolf"
urge to pee is always set to 11%
Doesn't seem to work for me. I even started a new game to see if it was an old save file issue.

A pitty. I really wish there was a way to disable the piss content. Does anyone have any idea how to avoid it?

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
has anyone found a way to enable sprinting/running inside dungeons while on the hardest difficulty?

Widobob

May 28, 2024
After going to the Darmea mansion once with the investigator, how do you get back there?? And what about the brothel scenes? I can only enter through the main door

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I think an entrance opens in the slums
The scenes unlock in memories anyway

Forgorma

Oct 4, 2023
I almost did all endings and I'm yet to find an Ork Rsd whatever that is, since Hi-Imp was just as rare in Voz Labyrinth, it's prolly somewhere random.
Can someone tell me where can I find them?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes