foxdaplugh

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 177449

Overview:
Control the protagonist, Alma, in the action RPG with many erotic battles.
As it contains a free scenario with no game overs, you can simply play and get violated without worry about the story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Waterspoon -
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.20.8.1)
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Walkthrough - Save -
Guide

Thanks to @dalathex for the link and for cracking the game itself.

View attachment 177451 View attachment 177452 View attachment 177453 View attachment 177454 View attachment 177455 View attachment 177456
so i find out this file download are down like the game file delete adn when i try donwloa dother game this time mega same thing here when i download it go to file folder in wing of rolda become firefox file dont know i really want play this game but dont know how i play it or open it.

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
I get that the developer has an appreciation for breasts accentuated by corsets, they have very good taste... however, it seems that all outfit options largely revolve around this. I wish there were more midriff-exposing outfit options.

Reactions: Keviant

anything0349

Jul 4, 2020
I got error logs and cant start the game, how do i fix this?

[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/BalloonLight/덳.png

Process mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
does anyone have the title ost? I can't find it online and I don't know how to decrypt wolf files, the first decrypter I found simply doesn't work.

Apr 8, 2018
does anyone have the title ost? I can't find it online and I don't know how to decrypt wolf files, the first decrypter I found simply doesn't work.
I can decrypt them just fine with but if you don't wanna go through the hassle there's downloads of the BGM The Title theme is the 2nd one I believe.

Reactions: NitroSM and alteros

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Sometimes I forget what I've done and haven't done during some playthroughs or I came back after a long time to a save and don't remember where I left off.
So, I made a spreadsheet checklist based on MemeLauncher's guide (guide in quote) as an extra visual aid to my progress.
Posting here to share because why not.
...walkthrough...

TL: DR : A clearer/Complete walkthrough.txt file and a 100% save are attached to this post. Feel free to use them however you see fit.
The checklist was made using Microsoft Excel.
Unfortunately, Google Sheets does not provide (or I'm missing) the same conditional formatting as Excel, so if you open it in Sheets some visual formatting will be missing/broken (1's and 0's instead of checkmarks and X's, no color changing cells, etc). Maybe another Office alternative will work better.
Unzip to use file.

Feel free to edit to your liking.
Hope this helps anyone playing track their progress better :)

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
View attachment 3761771

Is this pregnant ability?
Yes, this is the thing that allows pregnancy to happen by chance. Birth is always a magic egg that you can sell for money lol.
I'm assuming you loaded someone's save here if you didnt know that.
Follow fan made game guide already linked in OP on how to get it for new game runs. You can get it kinda early. Just have to unlock a few routes and talk to a NPC to learn of location. Always talk to NPCs in this game. They can sometimes provide info or give map locations.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes