falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Don't double-post please; there is an edit button on posts.
Can she lose virgin without getting rape?
Yes, the easiest way is to unlock the ability to prostitute herself. I don't think there is any sex that is loving or vanilla - there is one that is consensual and just for fun repeatable encounter in Goldoria, but I'm not sure it's obtainable as a virgin. If the condition is just desire for sex it might be possible to grind that with masturbation.
where is the slum?
You may have to unlock it by talking to the detective Lane in Goldoria's bar.

Feb 28, 2022

Yes, the easiest way is to unlock the ability to prostitute herself. I don't think there is any sex that is loving or vanilla - there is one that is consensual and just for fun repeatable encounter in Goldoria, but I'm not sure it's obtainable as a virgin. If the condition is just desire for sex it might be possible to grind that with masturbation.

Thanks so much!!!!

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I wonder if there's still some hidden prerequisite to get heliol to show up. I've completed every questline apart from his and obviously Iriza+otherworld. I have the old book. But I can eat in Dominia's bar as much as I want, he doesn't show up to give me the location of his house.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

What was the encounter in Goldoria?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
idk man probably go through it, assuming you mean after it tho then you just need to revisit the church
How do I go through tho, there's a cult member guarding the basement. Where could I find the 'friends' that would help me deal with the cult?
Last time I saw Iriza she was at the church silently giving the protag the stink eye

May 13, 2021
How do I go through tho, there's a cult member guarding the basement. Where could I find the 'friends' that would help me deal with the cult?
Last time I saw Iriza she was at the church silently giving the protag the stink eye
OOH, just go to the place with shelves(if I remember correctly)

There should be a secret passage at the end of one of the shelf hallways

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
What was the encounter in Goldoria?
I think he's referring to the horny girl that sits near the shop next to the shop in the horny section(the one with the dancing area)
Yeah that's the one. Her name is Rimu apparently. And I just remembered I have a save where that's her first penetrative encounter (also first kiss). I think high sexual desire stat is indeed the requirement, but not sure of the exact value needed. I'd bet it's 100.

MemeLauncher

Sep 30, 2021
how do you raise confinement exp? is it possible to raise after finishing the game? I searched this thread for confinement and got nothing of relevance.
You get confinement XP by... Getting confined.

To get confined, you need to get captured (brought to very low HP then hit) by humanoid enemies, aka every enemies that aren't in the arena of Goldia. So humans, thieves, orcs, goblins.

You can find them on the fields such as Ranzen Valley for exemple.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes