Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
What do you mean "works"? Any of them should work, though some may not look good.

I don't think it's possible, except by new game (plus).
like is there a set for them? just like the "ninja" outfit, or some of the armors, they got set. Idk though, I've tried several with the armor apron, doesn't really match other stuffs

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
This really should've been given the "urination" tag...
Very brief moment of seeing her pee in toilet, and the possibility of MC pissing herself if not taken care of.
Sure it's a very very small feature, but it's there. It's also kinda mandatory to have bathroom breaks unless you want the MC to piss herself.

Reactions: darlic

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Chugging potions is something to avoid unless you want to smell like an old folk's home

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
hey guy how to get investigate the cult quest ? i'm done the sewer quest and come to the forest to see her try to kill a thief after that i come to a guild but nothing appear

MemeLauncher

Sep 30, 2021
hey guy how to get investigate the cult quest ? i'm done the sewer quest and come to the forest to see her try to kill a thief after that i come to a guild but nothing appear
Not 100% certain but you atleast need to advance Iriza's questline (and then visit the Dominia's adventurer guild). Also I think you're pretty far to get it started, as the sewer quest and the meeting in the forest happens very early on (and the one you meet in the forest to kill some disguised thieves is the oni named Kurumi), so it'll take a while.
If you manage to trigger it, can you tell me at quest you're currently at so I can update the accuracy of the walkthrough? Thanks in advance and good luck !

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
i have a special need of games like this one that have magic virginity shield and anal lmao

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
If you manage to trigger it, can you tell me at quest you're currently at so I can update the accuracy of the walkthrough? Thanks in advance and good luck !
Hey dude, I appreciate you continuing to improve the walkthrough. However, may I suggest always keeping the latest version of it at this post since that's the one linked in the OP and the site staff don't seem to wanna update the OP for that? And you could just link back to that post whenever you need.
i have a special need of games like this one that have magic virginity shield and anal lmao
The only other one I can think of is the first-person dungeon crawler by the same devs, which really isn't very good and has much less frequent sex than their other games. That's not to say they don't exist, though.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes