Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
i can't play this game. what should i do?
Hm it seems to have something to do with filenames, perhaps try to extract it using japanese language in winrar (CTRL+E and then japanese) but usually it should work without it if you downloaded the version on the site.

Jun 21, 2017
I everyone ! Sorry for my english.
I played this game a long time ago, and I want to play it again and I've read that there is a hard mod and I want to play with it to make the game fresher. Now my question: is there another mod ? something that add costumes or graphical change for example ?
Thank you in advance.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I thought this was fully translated now?
I'm seeing moonrunes in the tutorial, what's up? Is it still not done?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Right at the beginning, when thieves attack Romenia, the dialogue after I defeated them isn't translated. Translator really didn't think anyone would protect Alma's virginity, huh?

Tommy Huy

Aug 30, 2017
I absolutely love this game. (I know this a H game but I do enjoy interesting games)
- The combat mechanic allow me to at least "attempt" areas that are not recommended as long as Im careful and prepare.
- The random Quest and NPC is vaguely souls-like (they mind their own business, we bump into them randomly on our way, that kind of thing). I just wish there are a little bit more of it.
- Food, urination was tedious at first, but it push me on playing a bit more efficiently and carefully that I otherwise wouldnt in a H games.
- Im kinda mixed on the roguelike/randomly generate item tho :\
I do wish the dev gonna make a sequel/other game similar to it that iron out some issues here and there :((

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I do wish the dev gonna make a sequel/other game similar to it that iron out some issues here and there :((
Sadly, that seems unlikely. By the looks of things, the dev is currently working on a 3d isekai game with a male protagonist that ends up living with 3 sisters or something. At least, if I understood things correctly from their ci-en. No eta on it, but I'm not too impressed by the models at the moment.

Given that the dev hasn't revisited any of their other works either, I doubt they have any plans for sequels in general... which is sad, because this really was a very good game.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Sadly, that seems unlikely. By the looks of things, the dev is currently working on a 3d isekai game with a male protagonist that ends up living with 3 sisters or something. At least, if I understood things correctly from their ci-en. No eta on it, but I'm not too impressed by the models at the moment.

Given that the dev hasn't revisited any of their other works either, I doubt they have any plans for sequels in general... which is sad, because this really was a very good game.
I at least wish some other devs takes it as inspiration to make something similar, Wings of Roldea is like the golden standard for female protag RPG's.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Otta54

May 1, 2021
welp, it looks like my game broke and it's not letting me beat the voz labyrinth puzzle. I put in the right combination and it just says no. any suggestions?

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes