Oct 6, 2018
As usual controls are dumb. Made another autohotkey for one hand.
WASD movement, F confirm/investigate, Space cancel/menu/skip/message, Q main weapon, E sub weapon, Shift switch dash mode, R use potion, Ctrl skip h scenes, C give up, V pause
thanks! where am I gonna put this exacly?

Oct 6, 2018
As always, the answer to this question depends on what you mean by "like this". Another game by the same dev, Holy Grail of Alharahn, shares many elements. If you like that game, you may also like Rignetta's Adventure.
this answer was enough for me! thank you for the suggestions

PapaDonger

Mar 1, 2021
how do you manage to get sold at the auction to the rich noble? i rememberthat he used you daily in his mansion

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
i still cant get over the fact that waterspoon is making a sim game insted of wings of roldea 2 like wat is going on with japanese developers like they have a perfect template of a game and need only put more enemys and a different story and everybody would buy it.

Sep 1, 2020
i still cant get over the fact that waterspoon is making a sim game insted of wings of roldea 2 like wat is going on with japanese developers like they have a perfect template of a game and need only put more enemys and a different story and everybody would buy it.
Ikr waterspoon shouldve just make another story connected to this one

Blue_Squirrel

Apr 5, 2018
To get the pregnancy event you don't need to get defeated by the blue tentacles, you would need to clear the dungeon and at the near end you should see a nest with lots of blue tentacles, defeat them then there should be something you can pick up which will give you the ability to get pregnant.
I can't find how to activate the event.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
>Head to the aforementioned cave, speak to her, party up and clear the dungeon (note: patch notes imply that if you trigger her 'retreat' passive by dipping to red HP around this area something breaks, so you probably should clear this first go).
I hope they fixed this or I'm softlocked out of that after my first hour of gameplay :geek:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Does anyone here have a walkthrough? I have mostly been fucking around to find out and yet I am stuck
There are at least three of them in the thread and two are linked from the first post. The first post and the search tool should've been your first and second stop before asking this.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes